╟ Chapter 149: Hell Realm ╢

(A/N: This chapter contains what could be considered as gore for some readers. For the weak hearts or those who are uncomfortable with this, skip the parts in bold. And I'm very serious. I know some of my readers, and should they take the risk, they will be terrified)

The figure covered in shadows hunched forward, its limbs lazily gripping the edge of the cliff as it gazed down at the people gathered in the garden. Franky and Zoro had their eyes wide open, sweat rolling down their temples at the sight of this monstrous creature that was once you.

The hollow, carved eyes wandered on each one of them, red dots with 3 dark circle inside. A long and black forked tongue came out from the skull's mouth, licking its teeth. Luffy couldn't believe what was happening, and tried to push pass the Three Poisons to reach you.

"(y/n)!" your captain called numerous times, only for Raga to grab his shoulders and stop him.

"Do not approach the demon, Straw Hat Luffy!" the bird stated firmly. "This isn't (y/n) anymore. The Realm had taken over and is now uncontrollable"

"B-But, she is fine, right?!" the boy stammered, looking up at Raga. "If my Nakama is in pain, I have to help her-"

"There'sss nothing you can do!" spat Dvesha, headbutting Luffy who cried out in pain. "If you don't want to get yourssself killed, return to your ssship!"

"I will warp your friends all the way there" told Moha. "Leave this place immediately after. It won't be pretty"

"I won't leave without (y/n)!!" snarled Luffy. "Move out of the way!"

The pig shook his head, exasperated. He snapped his fingers, and Luffy found himself back on Bartolomeo's ship along with the others. They looked clueless about what happened, looking all around them in wonder. Usopp blinked a few times, before he turned to face the swordsman and the cyborg who were still white in the face:

"What happened? A minute ago we were searching for Moitra, and the other we are back on the ship"

"Where's (y/n)?" asked Robin.

"She's..." started Franky, trembling a bit.