╟ Chapter 137: Alive ╢

You wished for things to not end up like this. Your group now split in three, with the Thousand Sunny now heading to Zou with Big Mom's ship chasing behind them, and the others helping the Little People's fight against the false king of Dressrosa. And now Luffy wanted to go to the palace and beat his ass.

Why each time you visit an island it always ends up in the same way? You already lost counts of how many kingdom you had to overthrow to save its people.

Luffy and you left to search for an exit. With the Marines in the way, you couldn't simply use the same tactic of breaking the bars like before. Plus, you would need time to get a disguise and leave the Coliseum unnoticed.

"Luffy, stop running around like a headless chicken! We won't find an exit at this rate!" you barked as your captain passed the same spot over and over again.

"Where are we?!" he shouted, completely ignoring you.

"DON'T GO IN THERE! THAT'S THE LADIES' BATHROOM!"

"Oops. Sorry!"

"GOING IN THE MEN'S WON'T CHANGE A DAMN THING"

You facepalmed while Luffy came out from the bathroom, a man yelling out to him to close door as he exited. On cue, you saw Bartolomeo appearing at the end of the hallway while holding the beaten form of Bellamy over his shoulder.

At the sight of you two, the fanboy nearly had a heart attack.

"Chicken Crest!" waved Luffy, running in his direction. "Glad to see you here!"

"L-L-LUFFY-SENPA AND (Y/N)-SENPAII!!" he fell backward, releasing Bellamy's arm.

Before he could knock himself out on the floor or get a severe concussion, Bartolomeo used his agility to bend his back and bring his hands down to stand.

"Luffy-senpai, did you get to see Zoro-senpai?!" the fanboy asked, not even facing him.

"Yes, I did! Now, we gotta go somewhere so I need to get out but I can't find the exit"

"There is no exit in this Colosseum" managed to croak out Bellamy.

"Is it me or are you even more wounded than before?" you raised a brow, leaning down to take a look of his injuries.

A red tint of blush appeared across his face and he turned his head away to avoid gazing at you. You were oblivious to his attempts of ignoring your presence, and his body stiffened when you took a look at his wounds.