Chapter 77: Luffy vs Moria

You blinked when suddenly, Oz passed through the walls of the mansion. He looked a little beat up with all the hits Nightmare Luffy gave him.

"He's really strong" breathed in awe Nami.

"Yeah, take him out Luffy!" cried out Usopp, fist pumping the air.

Oz stood up once again and dashed toward Nightmare Luffy, aiming a punch. Nightmare Luffy simply used the sword on his back to slash the giant across his torso, making him take a few steps back as he groaned. Then, Luffy used his bazooka technique to smash Moria, punching him square in the face.

That made the Shichibukai loose his senses a little, causing the zombie to falter in his movements, becoming dizzier. Oz tried to kick Nightmare Luffy by lifting his leg, but your captain used his rubber body to twirl like a metal spring while taking a huge intake. His let out the air he absorbed, stopping the zombie's foot and using the momentum to lend a storm of punches on both Oz and Moria.

He continued like this until Moria lost consciousness and Oz fell on his back, knocked out.

"Unbelievable" you murmured.

"Ah, what about Luffy?!" asked Nami, looking left and right in search for the rubber boy.

Her question was answered when said boy landed a few feet away from your group, faceplanting on the ground. The shadows started to come out of his body, and slowly he returned to his usual form. Usopp and Nami ran to him, checking if he was okay. The others cheered behind you, singing for their freedom and Luffy's victory.

"He beat Oz and Moria!!!" yelled someone in the crowd.

"Everyone's shadows are going to return!!"

"Thriller Bark has been defeated!"

You let out a sigh of relief and let yourself fell back down. Your right eye was hurting, but not that much. Steven climbed on your knee and you patted his wooden head.

"So, how are we gonna get the shadows back?" demanded Usopp to the pink haired woman whose name was Lola. "Four of us lost our shadows too!"

"That's gonna be another problem..." said the woman. "Actually, we hoped that Straw Hat would do it"

"But that's impossible now, right?" said a man in the crowd, his teeth looking like a squirrel. "He's not even moving anymore..."

"The one who put the shadows into the zombies was Moria. Unless he gives the order 'Return to your original masters', the shadows won't return" explained Lola.

"Let's just see what we can do, then"