Chapter 76: Nightmare Luffy

"GOMU GOMU NO...."

"Here he comes!" warned Zoro as Oz took of in the air.

"....KANE!!!"

The giant stretched his neck and slammed his head on the ground, trying to crush one of you. Your comrades let out screams of surprise, jumping away from the attack. You landed hard of your butt, releasing a moan of pain.

"THIS STRETCHING THING REALLY FEELS GOOD!" exclaimed Oz. "GOMU GOMU NO....YARI!"

This time, it was his legs that were stretched and slammed against the ground. Cue sending your comrades flying across the battlefield once again. You were pushed against a wall, hitting the back of your head a little too hard for you liking. You clutched it as you cried at the stinging sensation, gritting your teeth tightly to resist uncomfortable strain.

"Dammit, what's going on?!" you heard Sanji yell from the other side. "His fighting power's gone through the roof!"

"Why does Oz's body stretch without the fruit's power?!" asked Zoro. "What did you do, Moria..."

The zombie landed back in front of the rest of the group, Gecko Moria letting out laugh at the misery you were all in:

"Yes, this is your nightmare, the Kage Kage power's...KAGE KAKUMEI" said Moria. "A shadow follows the form of the substance it reflects. That is natural! The substance and the shadow must always hold the same shape. This is undeniable truth! But now, Oz's shadow, which should be controlled by Oz's movements, has been invaded by mine and is being controlled! Do you know what this means?....I can change Oz's shape at my will!...But the substance and the shadow must always be shaped the same. But now, the shadow isn't reflecting the substance...but the substance is reflecting the shadow! This is the Shadow Revolution!!!"

"What kind of shit is that?" you grunted.

"Basically, he's reversed the laws of nature, and when Moria stretches Oz's shadow, Oz's body stretches too!" explained Chopper.

"So Oz hasn't actually turned into a rubberman. But his form is rather being controlled? Please spare me the giant already" said Sanji.

"Yeah...." agreed Zoro. "We won't be able to close in on him like this!"

"KISHISHISHI! This is more flexible than rubber! If I make his shadow a circle...Oz becomes round as well!"

You watched in horror as the giant slowly turned into a ball, matching his shadow. It was truly a gigantic ball. The others stared at the sight in disbelief and shock, Sanji even letting go of his cigarette. Usopp's eyes bulged out of his sockets, already doing a 180 degree turn in the other direction. You all let out screams when Oz started to roll toward your group, and you all ran away.