╟ Chapter 154: Minkship ╢

You weren't really sure if having a feast right after Nami stated those words was a good idea. But Luffy's hunger surpassed any rational thought, and the juicy meat's smell the Minks prepared didn't really help your case. Not long after, you were all brought inside one of those houses in the trees were more people of the tribe were waiting for you with a buffet of exotic fruits. Now the offer was tempting, even more when your stomach started to growl.

What you couldn't comprehend, is the reason why the Minks kept pressing and rubbing themselves affectionately on you. Mostly the feline ones.

"Garchu!" a lynx yelled, before throwing himself in your arms.

"Realm of God, I'm eating!!" you snapped. "Go elsewhere and leave me alone!"

Your complaints went over their heads. You cried out in surprise when they thrown you on your back, loud purrs escaping their chest as they continued their affectionate gestures. If only Sanji was there to kick them off. One of those rare times where you needed the pervert cook the most.

Zoro didn't have any luck from his side too, with two Minks rubbed their cheeks against his.

"Go away, you fools! Don't press yourselves against me!" he snarled, pushing them with his bare hand while he held unto his precious drink.

Nothing could stand between him and a glass of sake. Luffy was already finishing the meat drumsticks under half an hour, and turned to gaze at the swordsman with a frown:

"Zoro! Look how well they're treating us! You're so rude!" he said.

"I CAN'T DRINK LIKE THIS!" the man snarled back.

"Please, overlook these cultural differences" smiled Wanda. "Minkship is a friendly gesture to us"

"So you call it minkship" hummed Robin, petting a Mink who was laying across her laps.

"I'm not into public displays of affection!" you growled, stopping the snout of a sniffing dog with the heel of your shoes.

To your relief, they stopped what they were doing since their attention was now on the commotion outside. A form climbed inside the tree house and stumbled across the room. Another familiar face appeared as the smoke around him dissipated to reveal the musician everyone loved.