Chapter 42: No Name

"...Silvers...(y/n)?..." repeated Nami with a raised brow.

"Now that I think about it, she never told us her full name" murmured Usopp, taking a look at you only to freeze in fear.

The expression you were making was as if someone announced to you the death of someone you held dear to you, or hearing about bad news with a capital 'B'. Your hands were clenched, so hard that your knuckles were white at this point. Teeth gritted together like an animal showing hostility, your eyes were darkened to the point they were almost two black eyes shrank to the size of coins. As for your aura, it wasn't one of when you were pissed like usual, but one that screamed danger.

"Don't...EVER SAY THAT NAME" your voice boomed around the island.

The others were staring at you with shocked expressions, not understanding by how mentioning your last name could get such a reaction out of you. Nami blinked a couple of times, watching the exchange between you and Aokiji. On the hand, the Admiral was calmer and didn't seem to be affected by the terrible rage you were displaying. As if he was expecting this kind of reaction from you. 

But why? And why does this last name sounds familiar to her. The ginger girl's gaze went to Robin, wondering if the woman could enlighten their mind on who it could be, but she was at a loss of words. Robin probably didn't even hear what the Marine told you, seeing that she was shaking slightly.

"Chill, chill...." sighed Aokiji. "I'm not your father, you know-"

"He. Isn't. My. Father" you spoke the words with venom, your eyes turning to slits. "That bastard is better dead for all I care!"

"Does it, now?" hummed the Admiral. "Oh, well...I was simply confirming the rumors from the top-ranked...And now there will be a wanted poster to change...Did you know that the World Government would raise your bounty to 200 million if I were to prove your existence?"

"200 million?!" cried out your comrades, looking at Aokiji.

"Why a bounty that much?!" demanded Sanji. "What does the World Government have against (y/n)-swan?!"

"I thought it was at first simply 100 million...That's what they did, right? When I was young" you growled darkly. "Why would they need another proof of my existence?!"

"You should ask them yourself, I'm simply following orders..."

"Like a dog!" you scoffed with a sarcastic smirk. "Just like the rest of you, Marines"

Aokiji went silent after this, his mind away. His eyes narrowed while a frown appeared on his face.

"On second thought...maybe you should die now, huh? The World Government is still taking you guys lightly, but if I delve into your history, I can tell that your group has a backbone. Although your group is small, since it's gathering shrewd members, it'll probably become a problem later on. The circumstances that initially led to your search orders...All the actions you took up until now...The speed of your group's progress...I've been dealing with outlaws for a long time, but it worries me to think how you'll turn out"