Chapter 86: Mark

"...You know, there are better things to do than watching a half-naked man all day long" you stated boringly, a hand under your chin as you glared at the wall ahead from you.

"Why is she in the prison again?" asked one of the Kuja women.

"Because she said she's with him!"

"Yeah, unfortunately I know that guy" you muttered, rolling your eyes.

"Oh! Does it mean...you two are together?!" cried out a girl, and you froze on the spot.

"Together? What do you mean by that?" questioned another, raising a brow at the girl who had sparkles in her eyes.

"I heard that if a man and a woman are side by side, it means they are...What was the word.....?......Hm.....Oh, yes! Married! That word!"

"Married? What is that?"

"I don't know, but it's something it comes when a man and a woman are together"

"WHAT THE REALM OF HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!" you roared, causing some of the women to take out their weapons, and stared at you in slight fear. "IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT MEANS, THEN DON'T USE IT! AND WE ARE NOT! THAT DUMB IDIOT IS.............Someone who considers me as a Nakama and can't get this stupid idea out of his head...."

"Nakama?"

"Oh, forget everything that I said-"

"The man woke up!" a woman cut you.

As on cue, Luffy lifted himself in a sitting position. He brought his arms behind his head, yawning loudly. Your captain blinked, his still sleepy eyes wandered around curiously. Until, they immediately settled on you and he let out a cry of pure happiness:

"(Y/N)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

You cringed at his loud mouth, and was about to scold him when he suddenly leaped from the prison bed and stretched his arms around you. Squeaking, you nearly fell from your seat when Luffy's whole body slammed against yours.

He tightened his arms around you in a death hug, tears cascading down his cheeks as he sobbed:

"I THOUGHT I LOST YOU!!!!!!" wailed Luffy, and you growled.

"GET OFF! YOU'RE COMPLETELY NAKED DOWN HERE!!!" you shouted, blushing brightly.

To your dismay, the young man didn't let you go until you decided to take the matter in hands and deliver a good kick to his face, sending him straight through the bars of the cell. The women screamed in surprise, taking a step back while you dusted your pants, a red tint covering your cheeks. A squeak erupted from you when Luffy stood up, completely bare and showing his goods to the world.