Chapter 96: Marineford

"I see it!" cried Luffy, who was sitting at the head of the ship. "Oi, Jimbei! I can see the Gates of Justice at last! That was fast!"

"No, it wasn't! If the wind were right, we could have gotten here faster" told the fishman. "However..."

After a few hours of sailing through the Tarai Current, you finally reached the Gates of Justice where Marineford was situated behind. The only problem standing in your way, since there was no way for you to open them.

"So now, how can we get through the gates?..."

"You guys! It's almost time for...Huh? Time for what?" Buggy feigned to not have heard well from an invisible voice.

"Time for Captain Buggy to conquer the world!" shouted back his newfound crew.

"That's right! Who is the next King of the Pirates?"

"Captain Buggy!"

"That's right!" the clown burst out of laughing while his crew kept chanting his name.

The ship stopped in front of the gates, and now all it rested for you was to find a way through those giant doors.

"It'd be nice if it opened with a hit!" said Luffy, rolling his arm.

"Oh, like 'knock, knock'..." drawled Mr. 3 in sarcasm. "YOU THINK THAT'S ALL IT'D TAKE?!"

Then, to the surprise and disbelief of everyone, the doors started to open by themselves. Luffy gaped at the sight, his mouth hanging wide open:

"It's opening!"

"What is going on?" sweated Jimbei, clueless too about the whole ordeal.

"The Marine guy told us that they weren't gonna open the gate!"

"The control room must be in Marineford. But who is doing this?" you wondered.

That's when you saw Buggy standing at the top of the ship's head, a godly light shining upon him like he was some kind of savior. He held a baton in his left hand, extending his arms wide enough to brace the light.

"There we go! A little more!" the clown encouraged, an unknown music playing the background to accompany him. "I know it because...out of joy, my blade bones are dancing the lambada!!! There! There! There we go, there we go, there we go!!"