Chapter 49: Galley-La's Wrath

You lost your foot at Franky's last attack, falling in debris laying a few feet away from him. You coughed dirt, readying your cannon over your shoulder. That trashcan had more in his sleeves than he was letting on. Luffy was helping you out, with Nami cheering in the background for you two to kick his sorry ass. You aimed your cannon at the cyborg, pushing the buttons to send a cannon ball in his direction.

The blue haired male let out a shout of surprise, jumping aside to avoid the blow. The ball colided with an already destroyed boat in the shipyard, causing other explosions around the yard. Citizens who were watching the fight started to scream, yelling at you to stop before you destroyed everything in Dock #1.

"You're not very good with your aim! Are you already blind?" taunted Franky and you gritted your teeth.

"Fuck off, Dumpster. At least I won't be seeing that stupid face of yours!" you replied, tossing backward the cannon who disappeared in thin air.

"AOW~! Got more of your useless junk to propose?!"

"How about a new hole between the eyes, asshole?!"

You pulled out your guns and started to fire bullets at the cyborg. He deflected some of them with a cannon of his own from his mechanic arm, the others bouncing back against his skin. Luffy appeared behind you and shot his arm forward, punching Franky straight to the jaw.

The male was knocked out from his feet, flying through a pile of destroyed planks.

"You won't lay a hand on (y/n), bastard!" Luffy cried out.

"I can handle this on my own, step aside moron" you growled at your captain.

"You already took care of his underlings and destroyed his house! Let me kick his ass!" retorted the ebony male with a pissed expression.

"Go ahead if you can! Your attacks don't work on me!" laughed Franky, standing up, extending his arm in front of him.

The arm opened to reveal another cannon inside his body, his palm serving as targeting you two. Your eyes widened and you pushed Luffy aside, avoiding the bullet at the last second.

"GOMU GOMU NO...WHIP!" yelled Luffy, swinging his right leg. Franky stopped the limb before it could kick the side of his face.

The triumphing smile on the cyborg's lips didn't last when a fist met his face, sending him flying through a crane of the shipyard. You were also surprised when Luffy earned the same treatment, his back landing against crates.

"WHO WAS THAT?!" snapped Luffy, looking up before he froze on the spot. It was the top shipwrights of the Galley-La Company.