╟ Chapter 119: Unexpected Alliance ╢

"Hey! What is this, Usopp?!" demanded Sanji.

"This is pretty super!" cried out Franky.

"I give up..." sulked Nami.

"Thanks, Usopp!" said Chopper.

Usopp took the time to draw and make faces out of cardboard. Each of them represented those whose body switched. He handed them to your comrades who picked the faces it corresponded to them. To your surprise, the sniper didn't make one for you or Luffy.

"Let's say it's pretty obvious to us all" sweatdropped Usopp while you directed a cold glare in his direction.

"I hope so, you damn moron" you gritted your teeth.

"Oi! It detracts from Nami's beauty!" complained Sanji, pointing at the cardboard.

"Stop complaining! Without these, we'll get totally confused!" retorted the sniper to the chef.

"Brownheard?" came the inquisitive voice of Luffy.

The boy in your body was sitting with Zoro on a frozen pipe, listening to whatever the crocodile-centaur spouted out loud. He couldn't shut up for a minute, and it was becoming a little annoying. To assure everyone's safety, you decided to chain him down.

"That's right. Surely you've heard the name?" inquired Brownbeard. "The whole world used to know me by that name!"

"Never heard of ya" answered bluntly Luffy.

"What the hell?!"

"What's happened? Until recently, you weren't willing to open your mouth, but now we can't get you to shut up" stated Zoro.

"Heh. It's because you're going to be dead soon. Law is going to come and save me. I hate all the pirates from your generation, but Law is different"

"What do you mean by 'our generation'?" Luffy raised one of your brows.

"Don't you know? Fool. The twelve rookies worth over 100 million beli who met at the Sabaody Archipelago two years ago, and Blackbeard. People are calling you 'The Worst Generation'. You're problem children born into the gap between two eras, forced to live in the chaos that entails" told Brownbeard. "After the death of Whitebeard, you stormed into the New World and caused havoc on the seas. Every time there's major incident, it's always someone from your generation. Blackbeard, Kid, Law, Drake, Hawkins. My very own crew was broken by Basil Hawkins! Because of him, I lost my legs and had to give up being a pirate. We just barely managed to escape with our lives and crawl to Punk Hazard. Don't you know what this place is?"