Chapter 68: Stolen

"B-B-B-BRIDE?!" you cried out in surprise.

"Kishishishi! You,re so beautiful I couldn't help myself but to make you mine...." said Moria, showing your wanted poster. His eyes turned into heart, much like Sanji when he is lovestruck. "To have you as my wife today will make the best night I ever had!...yet"

"IN MY NIGHTMARES" you blanched, a shiver coursing through your whole body about the thought of...that.

In fact, even thinking about it made you sick. You would rather die and reborn right here and now, instead of marrying this creepy weirdo! He was practically kissing your wanted poster at this moment, drowning in his wildest fantasies about a future for the both of you that you didn't want anything to do with. You would rather marry one of the crewmembers at this point, and it was saying a lot! Yes, even the stupid Marimo.

"However, this isn't the only reason why" Moria's tone took a darker edge. "Your powers are...quite interesting. But I'm mostly interested in your shadow"

"Release me, now!" you yelled, slamming your fist in the giant's hand.

Gecko Moria flinched at the hit, his expression suddenly turning twisted as his smile became wider. Letting out a dark 'Kishishishi', he let you go and you landed on your two feet. Glaring at the giant in disbelief for a second, you didn't waste anything and ran in the opposite direction. Searching for the nearest exit, your brain didn't process the loud steps that echoed in the room, following you closely.

Until something wrapped itself around your ankle and you faceplanted on the floor. Releasing a groan, you stared over your shoulder to see a dark figure slowly rising itself above you. It looked the same as Moria, but with sharper teeth and hollow eyes. His shadow was grabbing your own.

You let out a gasp as the shadow lifted you by your legs, now hanging upside down as Gecko Moria approached with a chuckle, closing his eyes in satisfaction.

"Kishishishi! Now, now my dear fiancée of mine....Why do you run away from your groom? We have a ceremony to prepare"

"REALM OF HELL NO" you trembled, your teeth gritted.

"And this, is the first step..."

Moria pulled out a giant pair of scissors, and for a minute you thought he would cut you in half. However, instead of you, he brought the scissors to your shadow. With one hand, he grabbed it and tugged hard, causing your shadow to almost detach from you. Moria's own was blocking you from moving as you tried to land some hit. You grew more agitated when the scissors stood next to your shadow, and the second after, there was a clipping sound and your sight turned dark.

"Oh my, the Master's wife looks gorgeous in this dress...."

"He is very lucky"

"Though...Don't you think it barely fits?...."