╟ Chapter 105: Fountain of Perverseness ╢

A bright light was the first thing you saw once you opened your eyes after the long fall. Fishes of different colors and shapes were swimming above you, and for a moment, you thought you were simply just a few meters below the surface with how bright in comparison of your trip in the deep sea.

"Light? Even though we're this far below?" wondered Robin, looking at the ceiling of the ocean.

"It's so bright! My eyes are blinded...." Brook said, squinting his cavities at the 'sun'. "Though I have no eyes that can be blinded. Yohohoho!"

"Hey, guys! Come and look at this!" yelled Luffy, earning the attention of everyone as he pointed in a direction. "Up there, above us! Is that it, Nami?"

"Yes, there's no doubt about it. The compass is pointing towards that island!" smiled the navigator. "That's...."

"Fishman Island!!!"

The island resided inside a bubble, floating above the ocean floor. There was a reef at the top, and you could see a small bubble inside the main island's one. Behind it was a large tree that reached high at the sea's ceiling.

"It's covered in an enormous bubble! And there are clouds on the inside?" questioned in surprise Nami. "Maybe there's air in there!"

"If that's Fishman Island, does that mean we're ten thousand meters below the surface?" asked Chopper.

"What are those enormous trees doing so deep in the sea?" inquired Usopp.

"We did it! We're here!" cheered Luffy.

"One of the most famous spots on the Grand Line!" said Franky, doing his special pose.

"The island where the mermaids dance...The beautiful mermaid princess...Finally, I'm here!" exclaimed in happiness Sanji, his visible eye now in the shape of a heart. "In the paradise I've dreamed of since I was a kid!"

He started to chant the name of mermaids with Brook, doing a little dance at the same time. Until his nose exploded with a nosebleed, this time worst than before.

"Sanji! It's hopeless!" cried Usopp with wide eyes. "Just imagining it caused him to become like this?!"

"Sanji!" yelled Chopper as the chef fell on the deck in slow motion, clutching the photos of the girls and you. "I'm so sorry, Sanji! I couldn't rehabilitate you in time! It'd be better if you didn't meet the real mermaids"

"Doctor! Meeting the mermaids of Fishman Island is his dream!" retorted the sniper, closing his eyes dramatically. You could actually hear a funeral song in the background.