Chapter 26: Satori vs (y/n)

You were running straight for the priest, who was jumping from balls to balls to keep distance with you. But you were faster. You bent your knees and lashed yourself at a tree trunk, dashing on it to climb. Your eyes widened however when a ball went straight for you.

"Sh-" you cursed, jumping to avoid the hit but you released a startled noise when the ball collided with another instead.

And this one was coming toward you. You didn't have time to jump out of the way, waiting for the impact and the 'surprise' it will came out of it.

"Surprise Billiard! What will be the surprise?" shouted the priest.

You blinked when...a flower sprout out of the ball and you nearly lost your foot if you didn't land back on another lower branch. Satori clicked his tongue.

"You certainly lived more than any others who took this ordeal..."

"Do I now?" you smirked. "A shame that you won't live long enough to tell the tale! Demi-God Realm: Black Bullet!"

You swung your gun forward, aiming for Satori's head when four balls were shot toward you at once. You leaped over the four of them, and each time one of your feet kicked it, birds of different colors came of it. The four birds started to sing in unison, and you narrowed your eyes at them.

"BE SERIOUS ALREADY!" you barked, swinging your naginata at the birds and sending them to Satori who cried out.

"Ho, ho hoooo!"

The priest disappeared from your sight, and made an appearance at your left where he tried to use a dial on you:

"Impact-" he started but you cut him.

"Human Realm: Bullet Times 2!"

An explosion resonated deep in the forest and the two of you were thrown aback. You landed hard on your back, rolling away from the priest while said man went to a ball for safety. Gritting your teeth, you looked over your shoulder to see another ball coming toward you. And this one was breathing FIRE.

"What the heck is that?!" you shouted, struggling to get up but you unfortunately didn't see the other ball hovering you.

You gasped when vines enrolled around your waist and arms, trapping you against the ball. You were lifted off the ground and into the air, where you were brought between a circle of balls. Satori was dancing and swinging a cane in the air.