Chapter 78: A Musician for the Crew

"What are you doing here, Kuma?" you whispered, but not too loud for the others to hear.

"Do you know this guy, (y/n)?" asked Usopp, but you didn't answer.

"Guys....Calm down...and listen to me..." trembled Nami. "During the fight with Moria and the others...I forgot to tell you, but...! On this island...There's another one! A Shichibukai!"

"What did you say?! That's...." stammered Usopp.

"A Shichibukai?!" repeated everyone in unison.

"There's no way....!!!"

"Why are there two Shichibukai on the same island?!" asked Chopper.

"Just when we finally choose a successor for Crocodile...It's not good to have lost another Shichibukai. Is he still breathing, even in the faintest?" asked the voice in the Den-Den Mushi.

"Who knows..." answered Kuma.

"As long as he is still alive, we will wait for his recovery and hope for him to remain in his position as Shichibukai. We'll follow up after such time. The dignity of the Shichibukai would be lost if we were to lose them this easily. This news must not reach anyone else. Man, these guys are a problem..."

"Right...That gigantic body, not even inferior to Moria's..." trailed Lola. "The pirate called 'The Tyrant', Bartholomew Kuma!"

"HIM?! THAT GUY?!"

"THE GUY WHO HAS NO LIMITS TO HIS BRUTALITY?!"

"Do you comprehend what I'm saying? We cannot afford to let anyone else know of Moria's defeat. This is a direct order from the World Government...Including the Straw Hat crew, obliterate...Everyone on that island!" ordered the man.

"Too easy" replied Kuma, sighing.

"And more importantly.... Capture Silvers (y/n), The Immortal!"

You let out a gasp at this part, the others having the same reaction.

"C-Capture (y/n)?!" stammered Chopper. "Why?!"

"Those bastards...." growled in unison Zoro and Sanji.

"What do they want from Silvers?!" scowled Franky.

"The World Government demands her head, as quick as possible before it's too late"

"Understood. I will have my hands on the girl"