Chapter 75: Real Monster

"You're going against him alone?!" asked in disbelief Usopp, his voice caught in his throat when Zoro advanced forward to face Oz.

The swordsman didn't listen to the sniper, and avoided the giant's punch at the last minute. He cut debris that were falling in his way at the same time.

"Oi, Zoro! Going against him alone is too reckless!"

"Come back here and let's regroup!" nodded Franky.

"Now after comparing it again it seems quite a bit heavier than Yubashiri! Black blade Shuusui!"

"Oi Zoro! Watch out!" warned Usopp when the zombie aimed another punch at the swordsman.

"With its weight I can..." trailed Zoro, using his blades to push away Oz's arm.

"Unbelievable! He deflected that punch with pure strength!" said in awe Chopper.

The swordsman twirled his three weapons, and sent at Oz slashes that crossed the air, colored in a blue color. It hit the giant square in the arms, making him took a step back in shock by protecting himself.

"Shit! It didn't hit!" cursed Usopp.

"To be able to avoid that attack...!!"

"YOU'RE PRETTY GOOD....THAT ATTACK SEEMS TO CUT VERY WELL" said Oz, observing the new hole made by the slice of the dark sword. "BASTARD! I'LL TRAMPLE YOU DEAD!"

Oz started to land some hits on the ground, trying to step over Zoro's body to crush him under his weight. The swordsman jumped backward each time the giant trampled the ground, creating a crater under his foot. Suddenly, the green haired male took a mad dash forward and slammed his swords on Oz's foot before he stepped on the ground, causing him to loose his balance and fall.

Zoro tried to use his technique from before, but was caught off-guard by Oz's sudden fall:

"JUST GET CRUSHED!" snarled the giant.

You covered your face when Oz's body collided with the ground, creating a wind of dust toward your group who groaned, protecting themselves from it.

"Santouryuu Hyakuhachi: Pound Hou!" you overheard Zoro yell, slashing the air.

"THAT WAS CLOSE" said Oz as he dodged the slash.

"He got away again! Damn monster!!!"

"YOU MIDGET! COWARDLY HIDING ALL THE TIME....!!!"