Chapter 65: Thriller Bark

"Yohohoho! Hi! Hello, everyone! Good day to you" saluted the skeleton to the others. "I shall be imposing upon you here on your vessel! I am the dead and skeletonized Brook. It's a pleasure to meet you!"

"DON'T BE STUPID! AND WHAT THE HECK IS HE?!" shouted Franky, Usopp, and Zoro.

"Yohohoho! My, my! They're harsh! Goodness, aren't you pretty ladies? May I please see your panties?" continued Brook, approaching Nami and Robin.

"DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!" snarled Nami, kicking down the skeleton.

"S-stupid skeleton! B-Beat it already!" stammered Usopp, wearing a full gear of anti-evil set. "Evil be gone, evil be gone"

"H-Hey..." sweatdropped Brook.

"Wow, it's working! Usopp, that's amazing!" said in awe Chopper.

"You know it! This is my full 'Anti-Evil Spirit Arsenal'!"

"An evil spirit?! Where?! Where is it?!" Brook whipped his head left and right in search of said evil spirit.

"IT'S YOU!!!"

"EHHH?!"

"Damn it! There's no way a skeleton can walk, talk, and grow an afro!" concluded the sniper. "This is a dream! It has to be a dream!"

"Really?! Phew, it's just a dream..." the reindeer let himself flop down on the grassy deck.

"Hello, please wake up. Good morning"

Chopper reopened his eyes and let out a questioning sound, only to scream loudly in terror at the sight of the skeleton hovering his face.

"STOP THAT! Luffy, what's up with this guy?!" barked Zoro, turning to his captain who was laughing.

"Isn't he funny? I had him join our crew" he responded.

"No, you didn't! I won't allow it! Do you know why you went with him?!" the swordsman shouted back at you and Sanji. "It was to keep Luffy from doing anything crazy!"

"Well, excuse me Princess. Why didn't you do the job yourself instead of using the drawing sticks?!" you retorted angrily.

"Why did you say?!"

"I said you were a moron! Do you understand that?!"

"You bit-"

"Now, don't get so worked up" Brook stopped you two from throwing at each other's throat. "Let's all go into the kitchen and have a hearty dinner"