╟ Chapter 124: Mocha ╢

"Stay back!" you ordered, swinging your arm forward.

The dragon claws swapped (gently) the children away from you, making them stagger back by the spectral manifestations. Chopper was back in his normal form, body battered in bruises from the earlier attacks. You jumped out of the way when one of the gigantic kids ran in your direction and lifted the pipe over his shoulder, slamming it down to where you once stood.

A crater formed under the strength he used, cracks appearing on the floor. This seem to give a chance for the others to charge forward and aim at your head their weapons.

"Just wake up already!" you snapped, dodging a pipe that nearly grazed your cheek. "Don't you realize you're all acting crazy?! I can give you as much candy as you want if you listen to me-KYA"

You nearly received a bump on the forehead by the mad girl that thought it was funny to swing a pipe like some kind of bat. She will get no home run from you, that's for sure.

"GIVE US CANDY!" chanted the children in unison, growing wilder than before. They were becoming more threatening.

"WHERE'S THE CANDY?! GIVE US THE CANDY!"

You turned on your heels and ran in the direction of the Biscuits Room. While you did so, you continued to push back the kids with the dragon claws. But you couldn't go on much longer with the side effects already kicking in.

Your breath became raged as you arrived inside the colorful room filled with rainbows and toys. Mocha was standing on the other side, holding close to her chest the candy in question.

"Mocha!" you exclaimed, running up to her.

"Mean Lady!" she replied, and your eyebrow twitched at that. "Where's Chopper-chan?-"

"WE MADE IT TO THE BISCUITS ROOM!"

"CANDY!!!"

"Shit! They're here!" you whipped around, facing the mob of zombie kids charging at Mocha to get their precious candy.

"Mille Fleur: Gigantesco Mano!"

Huge hands sprouted from the ground, stopping the children from going any further. A feeling of pure relief washed over you as you recognized this power. At the entrance of the Biscuits Room, your comrades minus Luffy and Franky were here.

"Mocha, stand back" you ordered the girl, watching as you saw some kids bent over and ran pass the hands.