Chapter 29: Robin and (y/n)

"Oy, Pot Plant! You're going in the wrong way!" you called to the swordsman. "We just came from here!"

The swordsman blushed in embarrassment. He didn't want to turn around to see the taunting smirk on your lips. He just knew, and he could feel it.

"(y/n)'s right! West is this way!" told Luffy next to you and you nearly facepalmed. West wasn't even that way. "Geez! Your horrible sense of direction is such a pain!"

"Both of you are pains in the ass" you barked. "That's east, not west!"

"C'mon! Why don't you ever listen to anyone?!" sighed Zoro, aggravated. "It's the 'skull's right eye', so we gotta go right! Are you stupid!?"

"AS IF IT WAS SIMPLE AS THAT?!" you snarled.

"We're heading south, so could you tell them it's this way?" Robin bent down to Chopper's height.

"You got it! Luffy! Zoro! (y/n)! We need to go south, so it's this way!"

"South, huh? Why didn't you say so sooner?" stated Luffy, playing around with a stick he found earlier.

You were walking next to Robin, the guys following behind. You had to gaze over your shoulder once in a while to make sure Zoro was still there. Unfortunately, you couldn't find a human leash to attach him.

"Luffy! That's a nice stick!" gushed Chopper at the singing boy.

"Isn't it?" he chuckled. "You can't have it! Go find your own!"

"Aw...You're so lucky!" whined the reindeer. "Stick...! Stick...! Ah!"

"What about sticks?" sweatdropped the swordsman.

"You're still with us, Pot plant?"

"Shut up, you mummy"

"Yep, still here"

"You know, I thought this forest would be a scarier place, but it's not so bad!" said Chopper with a laugh.

"Chopper! You're strong today?" asked Luffy.

"That's right!"

"But it really is a let down, to be honest. There was nothing in the forest yesterday, either" sighed in disappointment Zoro. "We didn't run across a single priest. I know how you feel, Chopper"

"Right?!" continued to laugh Chopper.

"What odd people. Do you want an accident to happen that badly?" smiled Robin and you clicked your tongue.

"Please. If they want to kill themselves they can go for all I care" you murmured.

Suddenly, a weird noise reached your ears, and you froze. As if something was crawling on the ground, but it sounded...slippery. Your right eye flashed purple, and your breath was cut short when an aura entered your field of vision. It was...big. Very big. But as soon it appeared, it disappeared. You blinked, a confused expression replacing your suspicious one.

"Is something wrong, (y/n)?" asked Chopper, stopping a few meters away while the group continued to walk.