Chapter 51: Trip to Enies Lobby

Franky's fist was stopped by the mysterious man that you didn't know his name yet. The cyborg stared at him with a shocked expression, and went for another punch. The man was blew back, blinking in surprise when Franky grabbed his face with one hand, squeezing it hard.

"Blueno! What's the meaning of-" Franky started but was cut when Blueno did the same, struggling to get out. "Huh? What's this? How cocky...! Who do you think I am!?"

His arm grew in size and now Blueno grabbed his wrist with both hands, his legs kicking in the void above the floor. Franky continued to snarl at the male while you watched the fight from afar, noticing that the cyborg was still a good opponent against those people. However, Blueno lifted one finger and would have poked it through Franky's face if it wasn't of Lucci stopping him at the last second:

"Don't, Blueno" came the order and your lips parted at the sound of his voice. So he wasn't mute after all.

Lucci kicked Franky in the guts, sending the cyborg toward Usopp who let out a shriek, stepping aside to avoid the large body. The sniper bent down and checked if Franky was okay, while you glared at the four. Lucci sighed as he dropped his foot:

"We can't kill him yet. Don't forget our mission"

"Sorry" replied Blueno.

"W-W-WHAT'S GOING ON!? HEY!" shouted Usopp, pointing at them. "I thought I saw them working at the shipyard!"

"What the hell? Why was he able to..." groaned Franky, standing up. "You bastards! What are you people?! You sure are acting pretty super, aren't you?! How dare you hurt innocent girls?! They're like my little sisters, you jerks! To start with, how the hell do you know about this place?!"

"We don't care about that. I'll keep this simple. Listen carefully. Our lives in this town were a cover. In reality, we are World Government intelligence agents. You must know what that means..." replied Lucci and Franky gaped at him. "...as well as the reason we came here. Franky...we already know everything. Cutty Flam...Tom's other disciple, who was said to have died eight years ago...That's you"

"...I don't know how you found that out..." breathed in dread Franky. "...but that's splendid. At the same time, I'm starting to feel uneasy. Is that idiot Iceburg doing okay?..."

"We killed him" came the bunt answer of the agent. "Don't try to play innocent now...Tom handed them down to Iceburg...and Iceburg to you. Our mission took quite a while, but it's finally checkmate. Now, hand over the blueprints for the ancient weapon Pluton, Cutty Flam"

When the cyborg didn't respond, Lucci grew impatient, a snarl decorating his lips. The other male was took shocked with the information he took in, his limbs slightly trembling.

"Can you hear me? I'm saying hand them over to us, Cutty Flam"