chapter 1 smashing the scumbag's car window

"mr. zhao, the photo i just took."

zhao xianghai had just gotten off the treadmill at home when he was stopped by his assistant.

zhao xianghai stopped: "whose picture?" "

"shaw... xiao zong," the assistant said hesitantly, like an old turtle whose head was doing telescopic motions, grinding very hard," xiao zong and a little star went to the movie and was photographed. "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow, did not speak, and took a look at the tablet in the assistant's hand.

the person in the photo is xiao ye.

it was the man who had slept with him for seven years, yes.

zhao xianghai's eyes were cold, for a long time, and he snorted without emotion: "okay, i know." 

the assistant nodded and turned to go.

"wait."

zhao xianghai suddenly stopped him. launch url

the assistant turned back in a hurry: "general manager zhao, is there anything else?"

"xiao ye and this little star, what movie did you go to see together?"

the assistant held his head and twisted his eyebrows for a long time, and hesitated: "whether it is "les misérables prequel" or "death of the ex", i don't remember clearly..."

zhao xianghai returned the tablet to him: "forget it, you should go and get busy first." "

the assistant answered and hurried out.

zhao xianghai picked up the sports drink from the side, grunted and drank a few sips, and the throat knot rolled up and down.

he put the towel over his shoulder and walked over to the mirror in the gym and stared at himself in the mirror.

the fiery upper body was covered with thin sweat, the chest and abs were wrapped in a soaked sports vest, and after working so hard in the mall for so long, his mentality matured, and his figure was still very good.

zhao xianghai looked at his own figure in the mirror, and then, inexplicably, snorted softly.

he had thought that the couple had an itch of seven years.

unexpectedly, the husband could not escape this spell.

he was a grand president, liked xiao ye to the point that his soul was gone, a man who was never willing to be subordinated to others, willingly untied xiao ye's belt, opened his legs, and was pressed under him for seven years.

seven years later, he was standing alone in an empty gym.

xiao ye, perhaps in his office, was planning what movies and food to watch with the little star next time.

zhao xianghai clenched his fists.

for a long time, he took out his mobile phone from his pocket, clicked on the chat box with xiao ye, quickly typed a few words, and sent it over--at 7:30 p.m., go home, there is something to talk to you about.

......

the pointer moves slowly, close to the direction of half past seven.

zhao xianghai took a bath, changed into sweaty sportswear, changed into the white shirt and trousers and leather shoes he was most accustomed to wearing, and the whole person was full of stability and abstinence, without saying a word.

"uh-huh"

the door was opened.

the young and handsome man who walked in with the cold breath was also dressed in formal clothes, with a slender and strong figure.