chapter 167 i really like you

author:orange cat brother category:other updated:2022-03-12 23:43:36

coming out of the amusement park, chen li's expression was not very good.0

mostly embarrassing.

inadvertently helping duan kang to rub the tiger's mouth, i didn't notice that this action was like a very ambiguous hand-holding in the eyes of others, and what was even more embarrassing was that several media college students begged to take a video footage of "a family of three".

neither he nor duan kang was very happy, but duan yuhang was clamoring to go on tv, and the students repeatedly pleaded and promised that they would only watch it internally and not leak out, chen li was still in a state of confusion, and the camera had already recorded a frenzy with his face.

"hey hey, uncle li li," duan yuhang was walking on the road outside the amusement park, nestled in chen li's arms, holding chen li's neck and stealing music, "when can we see ourselves on tv?" "

chen li smiled and shook his head: "i don't know, later." "

"i really want to see it sooner," duan yuhang raised his head and glanced at duan kang next to him, "it's that daddy's expression just now is too smelly, if you are happy, it would be better..."

duan kang took a step and his eyes were stern.

"you bring me down." duan kang pointed to duan yuhang.

duan yuhang tilted his head: "? "

"chen li, you put him down," duan kang said in a deep voice, "a few years old, and still let people hold him every day. today is also, wayward and playful, this is how i usually teach you? launch url

duan yuhang's face turned white, and he hurriedly nestled at chen li's neck: "uncle li li..."

"don't be spoiled," duan kang looked really displeased, "chen li, don't spoil this boy too much, he just doesn't clean up." "

chen li hesitated, thinking that after all, this was duan kang's own son, and as an outsider, he was not good at interfering too much, so he could only put duan yuhang down, touch his head, and chat as comfort.

duan yuhang was extremely aggrieved, pinching chen li's fingers and refusing to let go.

the three of them went to the parking lot together.

duan kang opened the car door and sat in the driver's seat, and chen li took duan yuhang to sit in the back seat.

the car drove back and forth along the road it came from, duan kang stretched his face, did not speak, and the atmosphere in the car was cold.

duan yuhang secretly looked at duan kang several times, but still did not dare to speak out.

his father was serious like a tiger, and he couldn't afford it.

chen li looked at duan yuhang's cautious appearance, smiled, put his index finger on his lips, and quietly hissed.

duan yuhang understood, sneaked and moved to the side, silently nestled in chen li's arms.

the car shook slightly, and duan yuhang's eyelids sank and fell, as if he was sleepy.

when he was about to get home, duan kang looked at the back seat through the front mirror of the car, and finally spoke up: "the matter of divorce agreement has been handled well." "

chen li was looking at the scenery outside the window, and suddenly heard this sentence, and he was shocked: "... is it? "

"put some pressure on duan yi, he has already agreed to sign," duan kang calmly held the steering wheel, "another day, i personally went to stare at him to sign, get the agreement back, and complete the divorce procedures for the two of you, and this matter will be closed." "

chen li's throat moved, "hmm. "

"after you divorced, you each lived your own life, and it turned out that the house was given to you," duan kang said, "this marriage, my brother is sorry for you, if you need any compensation, you can tell me, i will try my best to meet." "

chen li said calmly: "thank you." "

duan kang was silent for a while: "in the future, i will recover well." in a few days i will take duan yuhang back, and if you need any help, you can also contact me. my phone number you should know. "

as soon as the words fell, chen li only felt that duan yuhang in his arms suddenly moved uncomfortably.

"so fast," chen li said softly, "won't you stay longer?" "

"don't stay," duan kang shook his head, "this boy still has to go to school, i still have the company's affairs to deal with, this side of the matter is handled, i want to go back as soon as possible." "

chen li snorted and didn't speak again.

he looked down at duan yuhang's face and quietly kissed it.

"uncle li li," duan yuhang turned over confusedly, closing his eyes and blurring, "i like you so much..."

chen li's lips flicked and he said silently, "xiao hanghang, i also like you very much." "

"i don't have a mother," duan yuhang seemed to be talking in a dream, "i really want you to be with me forever..."

......

zhao xianghai returned home, a room fragrant.

the home seems to have been specially cleaned, shiny, and the fragrance of flowers and meals floats in the air, refreshing the heart.

he put down his briefcase and went inside, only to find that in the restaurant, xiao ye was sitting at the edge of the table, waiting for him for a long time.

there was a table full of food on the table, and in the middle of it was a bouquet of fiery red roses, dazzling.

"you came home so early today?" zhao xianghai asked as he took off his coat.

xiao ye raised his head, and his eyes were full of indissoluble heat and affection: "skip the class is waiting for you." "

"nonsense," zhao xianghai smiled, "did le le take it home?" "

"it's already been sent to her grandmother," xiao ye's eyes darkened, "tonight, just the two of us."