chapter 166 has a relationship with the duan family father and son

on weekends, the playground is crowded.

chen li hugged duan yuhang out of the car, and duan yuhang saw so many people and stared in surprise: "uncle li li, it's so crowded!" "

chen li gently touched his head.

duan yuhang looked up and asked, "then can i still play the project i want to play?" "

chen li: "yes." "

duan yuhang was happy, and xiao jun's face was smiling: "then i will play roller coaster first." "

duan kang, who had been silently following next to him, heard the roller coaster and his face became serious: "no." "

"why not?"

"you're too young to play this kind of exciting project," duan kang said, with no room for negotiation in his tone, "until you grow up." "

"i'm old enough!" duan yuhang craned his neck and played with his own father.

duan kang glanced at him and sneered, "when you learn to live independently, come back to me about this." remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

duan yuhang frowned, realizing that things were not simple, and his father was determined not to let him play.

usually, if duan kang disciplined him like this, even if he wanted to play again, he could only give up. after all, his father provided him with food and clothing, his parents were big, and he was just a child under ten years old, and he did not have the capital to clamor with his father.

but today is different.

today, uncle li li is here.

duan yuhang nestled into chen li's arms, rubbed his neck twice, and said, "uncle li li..."

chen li was tickled by his soft hair and tickled his neck, and hurriedly reassured: "what's wrong?" "

"i want to play roller coasters," duan yuhang said poorly, "you help me talk to my father, let him agree to let me go play roller coasters." "

chen li looked up at the roller coaster project in the distance.

the connected roller coaster body travels between the tracks at great speed, and the tracks are curved and looped, which is particularly frightening to watch. every time the roller coaster rushes down a dangerous arc, you can hear the unbridled screams of the people sitting on the roller coaster.

"or... don't do it," chen li touched duan yuhang's back and said softly, "your father is right." you're really too young, and the project is so exciting. let's go play something else, okay? "

duan kang was originally afraid that chen li would be too soft-hearted, and he was used to this stinky boy. now it seems that chen li also has his own considerations.

he involuntarily cast a grateful glance at chen li.

duan yuhang heard that even chen li had rejected him this time, and his small face flicked and muttered, "i don't want to play anything else." i want to play roller coasters right now..."

"duan yuhang," duan kang intensified his tone, threatening, "if you are willful again, i will take you back now." "

duan yuhang was reprimanded like this, and he was even more aggrieved, holding chen li's neck like a frosted eggplant, and did not say a word.

chen li hugged his soft body, stood awkwardly for a while, and coaxed: "actually, if you really want to play, it is not impossible." "

duan kang was shocked: "chen li! "