chapter 12 you bastard stuff

zhao xianghai had an arranged field investigation mission in the afternoon.

a nearby mall, recently expanded. several responsible persons of the mall contacted him, saying that they wanted to build a film and television theme mall, to test the waters in a way that combines the traffic economy with the real economy, and to ask him, a big man in the entertainment media, to check the pass.

zhao xianghai felt that it was quite reliable and agreed.

when he got out of the car, several other bosses were already waiting for him at the door.

"mr. zhao, you can be considered to be here."

the main person in charge of this trip, zhu zong, smiled and shook hands with zhao xianghai, "all waiting for zhao zong, come, let's go first?" "

zhao xianghai snorted, and the other bosses also said hello, straightened their backs and walked inside.

the other bosses are semi-bald, beer belly, face walking cross meat, waist wrapped fat.

only zhao xianghai is still upright, his shoes are polished and his legs are slender, and the body wrapped under the suit is very strong, and he looks handsome and looks particularly prominent.

"i heard that zhao zong has recently returned to being single," zhu zong smiled and squinted, glanced at zhao xianghai, and quipped to him, "what, there is a conflict with xiao zong?" "

"mr. zhu, you laughed," zhao xianghai shook his head slightly, "the general trend of the world must be divided for a long time, not to mention the feelings of such a thing as a lack of genealogy." 

zhu zong's small eyes grunted and understood most of them: "also." but i look, zhao zong handsome style did not diminish that year, on our zhao zong this condition, where will there be a lack of people to accompany it? don't tighten up, haha. "

zhao xianghai lost his smile and was about to speak when a man with a fat head and big ears snorted coldly.

zhao xianghai looked up, and his eyebrows suddenly wrinkled slightly.

he knew the man, his surname was wei, and he had not dealt with him.

zhao xianghai ignored the cold hum of this surname wei, straightened his sleeves, and followed zhu zong into the mall to investigate.

weekdays, it's daytime again, and there aren't many people in the mall.

zhao xianghai followed them around several areas and exchanged a lot of experience.

by the time they returned to the hall, the giant screen of the hall had begun to scroll through advertisements.

zhao xianghai casually glanced at the screen, and his eyes darkened.

on the electronic screen, at this moment, an endorsement advertisement by fu zhouming is playing. fu zhouming with a bright smile is full of charm by the camera.

when zhao xianghai was about to withdraw his gaze, the man surnamed wei next to him suddenly spoke: "zhao zong, this star is called fu zhouming, i heard that it has been quite popular recently, and they have nominated the emperor of shadows, do you know him?" "

zhao xianghai glanced at him and knew that this man had come to look for stubble.

he said quietly, "i don't know. "

"don't you know?" wei shrugged his shoulders and smiled evilly, "that doesn't matter." however, in my experience, this fu zhouming just debuted shortly after the nomination of the film emperor, but also took a good endorsement, behind the must be a big gold lord in the praise, zhao zong, right? "