chapter 173 the dog can't change what to eat

duan yi took chen li's hand: "i don't believe you have no feelings for me anymore." "

how much chen li loved him, he knew.

without the support of such a deep love, chen li could not still hold his hand in that desperate situation, and it was impossible to accompany him all the time on such a dark day without a future, and he fell to the head and did not leave.

so he's confident, he's arrogant.

when he was raising a lover, he did not feel guilty about chen li. but every time i came home ashamed and panicked, as soon as i saw chen li's gentle eyes, my heart became solid again.

he thought that this man loved him so much that as long as he looked back, he must be there at any time.

perhaps it is precisely because of this confidence that he dares to play outside more and more brazenly and unrestrainedly.

but playing back to play, who is playing a fresh life, who is going to involve a lifetime, he is not a fool, can distinguish.

chen li silently broke duan yi's hand, walked to the door, and opened: "get out." "

duan yigang wanted to say that this was also his home, and suddenly remembered that after the divorce, he had already transferred the house to chen li, and his eyes darkened: "li li, you obviously still have me in your heart." "

"get out." launch url

"haven't you always wanted me to turn back," duan yi intensified his tone, adding a little more earnestness, "i have broken off with everyone outside." since you don't like it, i won't be so arrogant after that. "

chen li closed his eyes, and his cheeks became even paler under the moonlight: "you can't change it." "

duan yi was impatient: "how do you know i can't change it?" "

chen li smiled softly.

breaking free from this marriage, he himself thought a lot.

the time when duan yi struggled with duan yi, the reason why duan yi did not spend as much time as he did today, was only because at that time, they were like the dying people who were trying to survive on the cliff, and only by holding each other tightly could they not fall into the abyss. survival and success are the only desires.

when duan yi became duan zong, his true nature was also revealed. he was arrogant and complacent, spending his days drinking, hypocritically perfunctory him, and at the same time failing him to the end.

chen li thought sadly that duan yi might have loved him a little, but from the beginning to the end, what he loved most was always himself.

he looked at duan yi and said indifferently, "your nature is like this, even if i looked away at the beginning." i don't want to say anything else, duan yi, you leave. "

duan yi squinted his eyes, looked tense, and his emotions were already very anxious: "chen li, i have already set my posture three or four times lower, i ask you not to mess with me again!" "

chen li remained silent.

"you are a patient, i really don't want to use more drastic means," duan yi strode forward, making a gesture to grab chen li's hand, "i admit my mistake, i will not commit it in the future, you obediently go home, we are as good as before, is this not good?" "

chen li shook his head: "not good. "

duan yi's eyes were even more fierce, and he almost twisted out the sichuan characters between his eyebrows: "this can't work or that... don't you really push me, i..."

chen li took out his mobile phone from his pocket, and the screen displayed the interface to be dialed.

"if i don't leave, i'll call brother kang now." chen li said calmly.

duan yi was stunned and smiled angrily: "now you still learn to use my brother as a gun?" "

chen li's fingers were close to the screen and pressed to dial out.

duan yi gritted his teeth: "well, chen li, your bones are hard enough now!" "

chen li pointed to the door: "roll." "

duan yi stared at chen li's face like a beast for a while, walked out of the door in a negative mood, and turned back: "you'd better always have such hard bones!" "

chen li slammed the door shut.

he leaned against the door, first taking advantage of duan kang's side to not answer, hung up the phone, and gasped as if he had just escaped danger, and his chest was rising and falling fiercely. when i heard the sound of cars outside fading away, my heartbeat slowly subsided.

the room was quiet, chen li's palms were all sweaty, and he walked inside with the wall.

walking to the edge of the stairs, i looked up and saw a painting hanging on the wall, two men sitting on an old bicycle, one riding, one hugging his waist, looking back at each other and smiling, permeated with warmth that penetrated his bones.

almost subconsciously, he pulled the painting down from the wall, rushed to the door in a disorderly manner, opened the door, ran outside the house, and threw the painting directly into the trash.

nausea went straight to his stomach, he covered his stomach, didn't hold back, and threw up wildly.

as soon as he saw the painting that had touched him countless times, and then thought of the hateful appearance of the people in the painting now, he couldn't help but want to throw up.

when his stomach was empty, he eased up, took a pack of tissues from his pocket, wiped it, and walked back.

when he walked to the stairs at the door of the house, feeling weak, chen li sat on the cold stairs, leaning against the iron railing, and closed his eyes to rest.

"hum—"

the phone vibrates in the pocket.

chen li took a look at the mobile phone, and the screen showed duan kang.

his face turned pale, he hesitated for a moment to explain, and then answered the phone.

"hello?" there was a soft voice over there.

chen li was slightly stunned and said uncertainly, "... small air voyage? "

"uncle li li," duan yuhang's voice whispered, "it's me who i am." "

chen li: "how are you, your father?" "

duan yuhang: "my father took a bath, the mobile phone was on the table, i secretly called you." "

chen li heard duan yuhang's voice, and his mood was inexplicably much calmer.

"uncle li li..." duan yuhang suddenly shook his head, and chen li's heart softened.

chen li swallowed for a moment and softened his voice: "what's wrong?" "

duan yuhang muttered for a moment and hummed in a very small voice, "uncle li li... i miss you. "