chapter 103 this hand is extremely fierce

zhao xianghai could not describe his feelings.

during this time, xiao ye stayed with him almost every day, taking care of his body as the first priority. every time he woke up and looked to the side, he could not surprise to see xiao ye sitting on the other side, either dealing with the company's affairs or staring at him in a daze.

and xiao ye's change, he was not unaware.

the man who used to be so grumpy and arrogant now has learned to keep his temper at ease, at least not to do this and that despite his wishes.

although zhao xianghai has broken up with xiao ye, after all, he is the man he has loved for so many years, and seeing that he is now so cautious and cautious to compound and work so hard to change, zhao xianghai's heart will occasionally be soft.

this afternoon, xiao ye has not appeared, zhao xianghai has been accustomed to seeing him as soon as he opens his eyes for so many days, but he unexpectedly did not see him today, and he even felt a little uncomfortable.

just as he was hesitating to make a phone call, he received two of those photos.

two bed photos of xiao ye and fu zhouming.

fu zhouming straddled xiao ye's body, his posture ambiguous and affectionate. he kissed xiao ye's neck, and the hormonal aura of the great war between the two of them was about to break out, which could be felt across the screen.

when zhao xianghai saw these two photos, he only felt like someone had poured a basin of cold water on his head.

when he gradually softened his heart towards xiao ye, he received this kind of photo so coincidentally, as if god was deliberately reminding him that xiao ye's temperamental nature would not change, warning him not to turn back. 

zhao xianghai sighed, his thoughts disturbed.

xiao ye just stared at zhao xianghai's side face for a long time, unable to say a word.

ask him if he still wants to argue?

think, fuck of course he wants to!

he wanted to tell zhao xianghai that the photos were nothing more than some silly tricks, and that he had only slackened his vigilance for a moment and let these people succeed halfway.

he wanted to tell zhao xianghai even more that the photo didn't represent anything at all, because he hadn't done anything to be sorry for him!

he was so tormented by the medicine at that time, but in fact, he did not have to suffer this kind of suffering at all.

fu zhouming was so intimate that he first filled his intestines, brought lubricating liquid, and stripped off his clothes to get together, he just needed to sit like a big old man, enjoy a fierce sex-love that was stimulated by the medicinal nature, and vent the desire, and the medicinal nature would naturally dissipate.

but he didn't.

he gritted his teeth bitterly, and he even used a glass blade to cut his palm into a blur of flesh and blood!

he did all this only because he didn't dare, didn't want to, and was even more unwilling to betray zhao xianghai.

xiao ye just stood where he was, looking at zhao xianghai's back, silent.

for a long time, he took off his coat, put it aside, and silently lay down next to zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai turned his back on him, "don't lie here, since you are all with fu zhouming, go with him." i can't give you a good look, and you can't stand for me. "

xiao ye stared at the back of zhao xianghai's head for a while, then smiled bitterly: "you still don't believe me." "

zhao xianghai blinked and did not speak.

"brother hai, you still don't believe me," xiao ye said with some grievance and depression between his tones, "i told you a few days ago that i will not do anything to betray you again, and i will be loyal to you." i say this from the bottom of my heart, but you still don't believe it. "

zhao xianghai turned around and looked at xiao ye's aggrieved face: "you and other people's bed photos have been sent to me, how do you make me believe it?" "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's eyes, gritted his teeth, and extended his hand to zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai was puzzled: "what?" "

"untie this bandage," xiao ye said in a low tone, "brother hai, you untie this bandage." "

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's hand, which was almost wrapped in a white bandage like a radish, and hesitated, reaching out to slowly untie the bandage.

circle after circle of gauze was lifted, and a medicinal smell rushed straight to the nasal cavity.

when the last layer of gauze was slowly uncovered, zhao xianghai was stunned.

xiao ye's originally complete palm, at this moment, was densely packed with a deep cut.

in some places that have been cut, you can even see the flesh and skin turned outward, and the cut is still bleeding outward. the whole palm can almost be described as extremely tragic.

"you are..." zhao xianghai narrowed his eyes in shock.