chapter 104 do you believe me once

xiao ye lowered his head, his lips tightly pressed.

it's like a wronged dog who has been robbed of its big flesh and bones.

zhao xianghai looked at his appearance and suddenly remembered an incident that happened to le le a few years ago.

lele used to play with a little girl in kindergarten very well. the little girl wanted lele's doll, and lele borrowed her to play with, but did not promise to give it to her. the little girl felt that lele was stingy and bad, and secretly tore lele's oral arithmetic homework book and threw it in the trash.

when the teacher received the homework, lele couldn't find the homework and was in a hurry. the teacher felt that lele was lying, she just did not do her homework, in front of the whole class, criticized lele's learning attitude is not serious.

lele was a child with strong self-esteem, and he was criticized and cried at that time.

the teacher also called zhao xianghai and told him that lele's family conditions were too favorable and spoiled too much, so zhao xianghai was strictly disciplined.

zhao xianghai originally believed what the teacher said, and even planned to train this girl well.

however, when he took le le home, le lewo cried in his arms for half an hour, zhao xianghai saw that she was so aggrieved, and she was distressed and confused, thinking about it, and directly went to the dean and asked for a thorough investigation.

finally, at zhao xianghai's insistence, the dean checked the surveillance and found the truth about lele's homework being torn up. zhao xianghai asked the teacher to apologize to lele in front of everyone, and asked the parents of the little girl who tore up her homework to apologize as well, and returned lele a fair face.

afterwards, he took lele to a big meal to make up for this girl, and said to her: "lele, as long as you are a kind person, as long as you have a clear conscience, big daddy will always believe in you and stand by your side." no one should try to bully you, and everything is safe to hand over to dad.

after le le listened, he threw himself into zhao xianghai's arms and cried loudly, crying so much that his eyes were red.

now, zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye, who had spread the cut palm in front of him, and looked at xiao ye's aggrieved and depressed expression, and only felt that this father and daughter were almost exactly the same.

the same violent outbreak of grievances, the same expression of being wronged.

"i didn't have anything to do with him," xiao ye said with a dumb voice and a sour nose, "they gave me a drug aphrodisiac, pounced on me when i was weak, and took pictures." "

zhao xianghai blinked, somewhat incredulously: "you said... fu zhouming them? "

"it's not them or anyone else," xiao ye sniffled, "i was tortured to death by the drug, but i always remember in my mind the oath i made to you." i will not betray you, i will be loyal to my feelings, i will learn to change, and i will never let you be sad and disappointed again. i remember, even though i couldn't breathe steadily from the drug, i still remember what i said to you. "

zhao xianghai slowly held out his hand and touched xiao ye's palm with some trembling: "then these injuries are..."

"i grabbed a handful of broken glass on the ground and the porcelain shards of the cup and held them in the palm of my hand," xiao ye gritted his teeth, but his eyes were slightly red, "i knew that the medicine would make people unconscious, so i held these and let them stick into the flesh." it hurts, it hurts, but i have to be sober and sane, and i'm going to keep my word to you. "

zhao xianghai opened his eyes in shock, for a long time, opened his mouth, but could not speak.

"i'm really changing, brother hai, i'm really changing," xiao ye hugged zhao xianghai fiercely, arched his head between his necks, and whispered, "i really know it's wrong." but i can't let go of you, and i still love you. since i discovered this, everything i say to you has been serious. i'd rather hurt myself than make you feel bad anymore, and i don't want to break my promise again. "

zhao xianghai looked at the man who suddenly wrapped up, was stunned, and smiled bitterly: "is it? "

"yes," xiao ye said affirmatively, "i don't want anything else, i want you to believe me this time... you, don't you wrongfully accuse me of these photos, okay? you...... you believe me, this time you believe me. "

zhao xianghai was silent for a while, and pulled away from xiao ye.

xiao ye felt the action of pushing back, and his heart was cold.

did zhao xianghai still choose not to believe him?

xiao ye's eyes were filled with extreme loss, and the entire chest cavity was filled with pain.

however, after zhao xianghai pushed xiao ye away, he only shook the hand on his hand, and then wrapped the gauze back in a circle: "fu zhouming, they have to check it carefully." there must be a reason to act so boldly. "

xiao ye was shocked and grabbed zhao xianghai's hand violently: "do you believe me? "

"you have shown me the injury, i am not a fool, i have judgment," zhao xianghai snorted, "we broke up, but i am not desperately cold enough to confuse the truth, black and white are not separated, right?" "

xiao ye's eyes were wide open, and when zhao xianghai helped him get the gauze, he pounced on it with a fierce son: "brother hai! hai ge! "

"what's it called, it's called spring."

"brother hai, you believe in me," xiao ye said with a sullen head, "you believe me, right?" right? right? "

"i believe the facts of my judgment," zhao xianghai snorted softly, "less sticking to me, hot."