chapter 84 kneel down and apologize to daddy

assistant wang was stunned and nodded.

he thought back to the picture at that time, organized the language slightly, and said: "after hai ge heard that the crew had an accident, he immediately rushed to the scene with me. when we arrived, the scene had already pulled up the cordon, the situation had been stabilized, who knew that there was a sudden outbreak of life, coupled with the sudden convulsions of the horses rented by the crew, the scene was suddenly chaotic. at that time, it was song xiu holding hai ge's hand..."

xiao ye heard song xiu take zhao xianghai's hand, and his face suddenly darkened.

for so long, he hadn't held hai ge's hand!

instead, let song xiu, this, take advantage of the chaos and eat a bargain.

he took a deep breath, knowing that now was not the time to eat blind vinegar, and tried to suppress his emotions: "and then? "

assistant wang was even more quiet: "song xiu took hai ge's hand and retreated with the crowd." the scene was very out of control, and hai ge seemed to have been tripped by someone, and then there was a stampede..."

"can a stomp fucking step directly on hai ge's lumbar spine?" xiao ye was a little angry, and when he thought of zhao xianghai's waist injury so badly, his heart was dripping blood, "accurate poverty alleviation is not as accurate as he stepped on!" exercise! "

assistant wang grunted, "what xiao zong means is... did someone do it on purpose? "

xiao ye lowered his head and was silent for a while, his eyes were deep: "i don't care if he is intentional or unintentional, wang he, i will give you a task instead of hai ge." "

"what task?" 

"in three days, find out the crippled calf that hurt haige!"

xiao ye's eyes burst with rage in an instant, and it looked a little frightening.

assistant wang was frightened: "however, i reckon that even if this matter gets to the police, it will only be judged as a stampede, maybe..."

xiao ye's wolf-like eyes stared at assistant wang, "you don't care about anything else, you just have to find out the people for me, and leave the rest to me... also, find someone to do this quietly, don't let hai ge know. "

if zhao xianghai knew that he was looking for someone privately, it was estimated that he would say that he was naïve and overbearing, and that he was irrational and easy to be impulsive.

but he couldn't.

as soon as he thought of that man hurt his brother like this, he was angry and anxious in his heart, and he was eager to drag the guy over in the next second, let him kneel down and apologize and call daddy!

what a cargo, feet so cheap!

assistant wang coughed: "general manager xiao, that place is in the suburbs, temporary scenery, i estimate there is no monitoring to check." but there are a lot of media on the scene, maybe they have taken pictures of the relevant pictures? "

xiao ye nodded and was silent for a while: "then contact the media for me and bring all the live videos and photos they have in their hands." "

"i'm afraid it's going to cost a lot of money."

"it doesn't matter how much money you want," xiao ye snorted softly, "you tell me directly." but forcing that stupid person to step on me is the most important thing! "

assistant wang looked at xiao ye's serious look, his heart was shocked, and he nodded for a long time.

......

before going to bed at night, zhao xianghai insisted on wanting to take a bath.

he was a bit of a cleanliness fetish, didn't take a shower once a day, and was uncomfortable.

xiao ye heard that he was going to take a bath, he didn't know why, his ears were red, but he knew that zhao xianghai loved to be clean, so he didn't say anything.

zhao xianghai lives in a senior single ward with excellent conditions and a bathroom. the bathroom, although a little cramped, was barely adequate. he got up from the bed, endured the dull pain on his back, and moved slowly toward the bathroom.

when he entered the bathroom, he found that xiao ye had been following him.

zhao xianghai frowned, and when he reached out to close the bathroom door, xiao ye sped up his pace and flashed into the bathroom.

"what are you doing with it," zhao xianghai said in a somewhat unkind tone, "i'm going to take a bath!" "

"i'll help you wash it," xiao ye looked at him calmly, "the doctor has instructed that you can't have pressure on your spine, and you still have medicine on your back, and someone must help you." "

"you..." zhao looked to haydn for a moment, "i don't need your help, you give me out." "

xiao ye took out his mobile phone from his pocket, dialed a number, and handed it to zhao xianghai: "i have saved the doctor's number, if you don't believe it, ask him yourself." "

zhao xianghai half-believed and took xiao ye's mobile phone and put it to his ear.

the phone was quickly connected, and zhao turned his back to the sea and whispered a conversation with the doctor.

xiao ye stood behind him, looking at his back, his eyes a little dark.

after a while, zhao xianghai ended the call, and with a somewhat unpleasant face, he handed the mobile phone back to xiao ye.

xiao ye smiled lightly, "now believe it?" hai ge, i said i had to take care of you, you had to give me this chance. for the sake of your spine and health, you still leave it to me to take a bath. "

after saying that, he slowly took two steps closer, and jian lang's body stood directly in front of zhao xianghai's body, and said in a magnetic voice: "come, i will help you take off your pants."