chapter 148 it's a lovelorn again

chen li was hospitalized.

originally under the help of drugs and self-regulation, his mental state has improved. but after such a toss, i don't know what else duan yi did, chen li's spirit was traumatized again, and symptoms similar to coma and refusal to react had appeared.

"this situation must be hospitalized, not delayed," the doctor told duan kang solemnly, "if you drag it on any longer, if you have suicidal tendencies one day, it will be dangerous." "

duan kang was terrified to hear it.

he could not have imagined that his once hairy brother could abuse people to the point of almost depressing suicide.

with a heavy heart, he went through the hospitalization procedures for chen li and paid the money.

"i've been too busy in the past few years to care much about them," duan kang looked solemn, as if to say to xiao ye next to him, "i swore that even if i knew that the road of homosexuality was not good, it was duan yi who would be with chen li for the rest of my life." but i really didn't expect that..."

xiao ye patted duan kang's shoulder as a sign of comfort.

"i originally wanted to solve their problem quickly, but now it seems that it is much more difficult than i thought," duan kang narrowed his eyes, "i guess i have to stay here for a while." "

"what is duan's arrangement?"

"there are a number of backbones on the company's side, and i don't have to worry about it for the time being," duan kang's throat knot rolled up and down, "i plan to rent a hotel here first." remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

"it's not necessary," xiao ye said, "i still have a few houses in the city, and it is close to the hospital. "

duan kang hesitated for a moment and sighed, "thank you." "

xiao ye nodded and turned to look at the people lying in the ward.

the younger brother provoked this kind of thing, and in the end he had to help his brother wipe his ass, but it was really not a thing.

obviously, duan kang and duan yi grew up together, how could duan kang be like a good seedling that absorbs nutrients steadily, growing into a towering tree that reassures people little by little, and duan yi will become this greedy, selfish and vicious appearance?

xiao ye couldn't understand.

he looked at his watch, and it was a little late.

after a few simple words with duan kang and saying goodbye, he got up and left the hospital, planning to return to the company first.

before driving, xiao ye took out his mobile phone and called zhao xianghai.

after answering the phone, he calmly told everything that happened today as it was.

zhao xianghai listened, did not speak for half a day, and finally sighed: "duan yi on the stall is chen li's misfortune. but fortunately, with duan kang there, it is estimated that this matter can be solved quickly, and chen li does not have to be hurt anymore. "

"yes," xiao ye responded, "duan kang has decided to stay here for a while until things are settled." he has a sense of responsibility than duan yi, hai ge, you can rest assured. "

zhao xianghai snorted, "that's fine." "

silence fell again on the phone.

just when xiao ye couldn't help but want to speak, zhao xianghai said, "do you have anything else?" "

xiao ambition's head jumped.

yesterday i woke up all night, and the entanglement in my heart has not been solved. now zhao xianghai was listening on the other side of the phone, and he had the heart to have a good talk with hai ge.

however, as soon as he opened his mouth, zhao xianghai said urgently, "if it's okay, i'll hang up first, i have other things to deal with here." "

before xiao ye could utter a thousand words, a cold beep sounded on the other end of the phone.

he froze for half a moment and silently threw his phone into the passenger seat.

ming hai ge had already reunited with him, and ming had already slept with him in a bed.

why is my heart still so stuffy?

xiao ye frowned and squeezed the steering wheel, the more he thought about it, the more uncomfortable it became.

......

xiao ye sat in the company until the evening.

in fact, there was nothing wrong with it, but he just felt that his heart was heavy, even his steps were heavy, and he didn't want to do anything.

he stared at the family portrait in the corner of his desk, his eyes deep.

in the photo, he and haige are standing together, smiling brightly, and hai ge is holding xiao lele in his arms, a family of three, full of happiness.

he reached out and gently touched the face of hai ge in the photo.

as the night grew darker, xiao ye's office was lit up all the time. it wasn't until his female assistant came again that he slowly got up, packed up his things, and walked out of the company.

he drove aimlessly around, glanced at a bar in front of him, thought about it, and stopped the car.

there were not many people in the bar and the atmosphere was quiet.

xiao ye sat down at the bar and asked for a glass of wine.

in the middle of the way, there were several men and women, either cautiously or boldly and recklessly to talk to each other, xiao ye did not pay attention, a sentence has a wife, send these people away.

as he drank, he fixed his gaze on the clock hanging on the wall.

eight o'clock, nine o'clock, ten o'clock.

the bartender next to him looked strangely at the man who kept drinking, watching him stare at the clock for a moment and pick up his phone for a moment to check. however, as an hour passed, the man's face became more and more gray and disappointed.

"sir..." at half past eleven, the bartender could not help but exclaim, "we have half an hour to go before we close the door." "

xiao ye was stunned and nodded.

"you..." the bartender looked worried, "are you all right?" "

xiao ye poured the last bit of liquor from the wine glass into his mouth, stood up, and grabbed the key: "it's all right." "

the bartender looked at the man's back as he walked out of the bar and frowned.

the face is so bad, the expression is so lost, it's okay.

"another lovelorn..."

the bartender shook his head, smiled and muttered, and closed the glass.