chapter 43 only you are the antidote

huge and luxurious private rooms, hollow with harsh music.

ye ting went to the toilet and came back, pushed open the door, and saw xiao ye holding the wine bottle, directly pouring a mouthful, and then sinking his face, gasping like an angry beast.

"hey, xiao, don't you drink so fiercely," ye ting was anxious, snatching the bottle from his hand, "borrowing wine to dispel sorrow is not what you consume, you drink slowly." "

xiao ye glanced at him, pulled the corner of his mouth and smiled, "what's the matter?" anyway, no matter how fierce the drink, zhao xianghai didn't take a straight look... wine to me. "

ye ting frowned and handed him the bottle and sat down next to him: "i said, are you really so uncomfortable?" 

xiao ye drank a meal, his eyes drifted to an unknown place, and the throat knot slowly rolled.

he didn't know why he was upset like this.

emotionally, he has always been a rough nerve.

he put a lot of energy into his work, and as for feelings, this kind of thing was never the focus and focus of his life.

in the past seven years, he and zhao xianghai got along well, and his life was also very comfortable, so comfortable that sometimes, he could ignore the existence of some things, and why was taken for granted.

ever since his ambiguous affair with fu zhouming was known to zhao xianghai, everything had changed.

can't eat the food made by zhao xianghai, can't live the life taken care of by zhao xianghai, these are still secondary.

the main thing is that he can no longer feel the little concern of the person for him, a little bit of enthusiasm.

before, he always thought that he and zhao xianghai would always live in harmony and keep going like that. but he did not expect that after seven years, the situation would take a sharp turn.

between them, it was as if a huge glass wall had been stretched.

he could see zhao xianghai, but no matter how he shouted and roared, zhao xianghai was silent and no longer willing to respond to him. he could see zhao xianghai, but he couldn't touch him anyway.

he tried all kinds of ways, looking for someone to stimulate him, calculating to force him, and apologizing to him, but these methods could not break the glass wall, he could only watch zhao xianghai's attitude become more and more distant, and then slowly walked away under the street lamp, without looking back.

xiao ye held the bottle and took a vicious sip.

spicy and stimulating liquor that spreads out in the stomach and intestines.

if he had known that today would have become like this, in the beginning, he would not have been associated with fu zhouming in death, and he would not have engaged in any kind of ambiguity with others.

"brother," ye ting patted xiao ye's shoulder worriedly, "don't drink too much, don't think too much, you want to think more now, what's the use?" "

xiao ye snorted twice, and his eyes were already a little drunk.

ye ting shook his head, hesitated for a while, or whispered in his ear, "i found something for you, or do you want to see it first?" "

xiao ye's slender and strong legs were placed casually, and his look was particularly casual: "what?" "

ye ting rang the service bell, and a middle-aged man walked in: "xiao shao, ye shao, what do you two need?" "

"the goods," ye ting tapped his fingers, "bring it in and see." "

the middle-aged man nodded knowingly, opened the door and walked out.

soon after, several boys who looked green and handsome and refreshing entered the box, stood in front of xiao ye and ye ting, and bowed.

before xiao ye could react, ye ting sighed disapprovingly and shouted at the middle-aged man with a flattering smile, who the let you bring this? let them out, the ones you've made specially prepared before, bring in. "

the middle-aged man suddenly realized, wiped the cold sweat and drove the boys out.

xiao ye was taking a breath, the door was pushed open again, and several more men walked in.

these men, one by one, are neatly dressed, their shoes are polished, and their figures are extremely good. each one was deliberately dressed up, with a bit of an elite and mature taste, and one of them even wore gold-rimmed glasses.

xiao ye furrowed his brows and squinted his eyes at ye ting, "what do you mean?" "

"give you pleasure and relaxation," ye ting shrugged, "the lord is not willing to pay attention to you now anyway, since you are so uncomfortable, it is better to find a replacement, high imitation, ease and ease." "

with that, ye ting beckoned to the man wearing gold-rimmed glasses: "you, come here and pour wine for mr. xiao." "

the man walked over in a panic, obediently knelt down in front of xiao ye, poured a glass of wine and handed it over: "mr. xiao." "

xiao ye did not take the wine glass, but looked at the man coldly.

the man was kneeling on the ground in a suit and pants, and after not seeing xiao for a long time, he always had a reaction, awkwardly put the wine glass aside, raised his eyes and asked, "is xiao always unhappy?" "

xiao ye's face was expressionless, and then he reached out and grabbed the man's chin and forced him to raise his head.

looks a bit like zhao xianghai.

eyes, eyebrows, face shape, all look alike.

this person even got a pair of glasses similar to zhao xianghai's, and made a hairstyle of the same kind.

but no matter how he struggled, xiao ye could instantly distinguish that this person was not zhao xianghai, and the difference was huge.

the man gulped for a moment, then took a deep breath: "xiao don't be angry, as long as you are happy, you can play as much as you want." "

after saying that, he reached out and touched xiao ye's belt buckle, trying to untie it for him.

xiao ye frowned suddenly and opened his hand in disgust: "get out of the way." "

ye ting next to him raised an eyebrow: "xiao, don't like it?" "

"don't do this," xiao ye stood up with a bottle of wine, "i don't want anyone else." "

what's more, a handsome and powerful man like zhao xianghai, his hai brother, can this kind of goods be replaced?

xiao ye ignored these men who were standing waiting for him to choose, and directly walked out of the box with a cold face, walked to a window, and poured a sip of wine against the night wind.

his heart disease, only zhao xianghai is the antidote.

no one should think of replacing it.