chapter 46 but lao tzu can't do it

"hai ge..."

xiao ye was lying on the bed, an expensive formal suit that had been wrinkled by his movements, the buttons of the neckline were even more thoroughly open, and the strong chest muscles were half exposed to the air.

zhao xianghai looked at his appearance, for a while, it was not to go, nor to stay.

he took a few steps closer and sighed, "... it doesn't matter, right? "

xiao ye's nose wing moved twice, smelled the familiar male fragrance on zhao xianghai's body, extended his hand, directly pulled the person over, rubbed it over, and cried out in confusion: "brother hai..."

zhao xianghai shook his head.

xiao ye was drunk, and it was estimated that he wanted to play a rogue to the end.

when this man was sober, he used his own power and money to play a rogue with arrogance and domineering, drunk, dragging hard, and playing a rogue in a soft tone, zhao xianghai was surprised that a person could actually play a rogue in a variety of ways!

it's weird.

he knocked on xiao ye's head, "if you're okay, just sleep by yourself." let go of me, and i still have to go back to the room. "

"don't go..." xiao ye grabbed his clothes and refused to let go, "i don't want others, i don't want others..."

zhao xianghai heard xiao ye's words and was stunned.

then, he reacted to what it meant to not want anyone else.

he smirked twice in his heart, sat down beside xiao ye's bed, and looked at xiao ye's face.

seven years have passed, and xiao ye's face is still as young and handsome as when he first saw him seven years ago. his handsome eyebrows and nose bridge, and the hard and well-defined lines of his face, are all the same as those that made his heart beat faster seven years ago.

zhao xianghai hesitated, stretched out his hand, and grabbed xiao ye's ear.

when xiao ye was sober, this guy was a tyrannosaurus, not good, a little dip may cause trouble that can't be shaken off, only when he is confused and unconscious, can he do this kind of thing, a vent of indignation.

zhao xianghai grabbed xiao ye's right ear and gently shook his head, as if teaching a puppy, and said with some hatred: "you are a person, if you don't cheat, if you don't get involved in the flowers and grass and don't get ambiguous with others, how good are we now." "

xiao ye didn't notice anything, just frowned uncomfortably: "don't want anyone else, brother hai..."

"alas," zhao xianghai sighed deeply, and patted xiao yehuan's hand on his waist, "spread your hands, i'll go cook you a bowl of soup." "

this man is now drunk like this, and it is estimated that he will not remember anything when he wakes up.

a little soft heart once, cook him a bowl of liquor, save him an accident, after all, it is also a life.

zhao xianghai thought like this, slowly broke xiao ye's hand, walked out of the room, and went to the kitchen.

when he returned, xiao ye lay quietly on the bed, and the amplitude of his movements was not as intense as before.

zhao xianghai put the soup on the bedside and pulled xiao ye to lean against the bedside.

xiao ye's drunkenness was fading, and he seemed to be a little more sober than before.

he opened his somewhat confused eyes, saw zhao xianghai, didn't say anything, just pulled the corners of his mouth and smiled.

zhao xianghai brought the soup to him and said stiffly, "drink." "

xiao ye was still just smiling, looking at the face of zhao xianghai, who was close at hand: i... dreaming again..."

zhao xianghai frowned, tried to be patient, scooped up a spoonful of soup, and put it next to xiao ye's mouth: "open your mouth." "

xiao ye opened his mouth slightly and swallowed the soup.

he seemed to be choked, coughed violently a few times, and then eased up and looked at the person in front of him: "zhao xianghai." "

zhao xianghai was scooping soup, and replied impatiently: "what? "

"i said i was going to repent, do you believe me?" xiao ye smiled with wine.

zhao xianghai blew hot soup and casually asked, "what do you regret?" "

"break up with you... i tried, i've been trying to forget you for the past two months, really" xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little, and then, the look became fierce, a pair of eyebrows frowned tightly, word by word, and said heavily, "but lao tzu fucking... can't do it! "