EXTRA misplaced 01

how did you end up with him in the first place?

chen li sat on the plane, looking at the clouds that drifted leisurely outside, and fell into meditation.

he held his head and thought for a long time before he suddenly remembered that it was just because of a fight.

that year he worked at a barbecue stall and earned a little money to feed himself. barbecue stalls such as this place, there are often all kinds of come to patronize, one careless is an arrogant scolding or vicious battle.

chen li was very unlucky to put things on the table that time.

i don't know which way the day before was bumped into, that day chen li actually provoked a few yellow haired bastards who often mixed in the vicinity, the yellow haired bastards were just cut by others, the gas was still in the chest, and they suddenly bumped into chen li, who was such a good bully, and suddenly came to strength.

the scolding was secondary, chen li could still endure, but he took the wine bottle and shook it in his face, threatening to pee on his head with dirty words, which could not be endured.

chen li fought hard, trembling with anger.

at that time, many people next to me were watching jokes, and everyone had been in society for a long time, this kind of thing, it was not strange, but it was just a good play.

chen li felt that he might not even see the sun tomorrow, who knew that a man was killed halfway, slammed the table, carried a half-pulled broken wine bottle, and directly smashed it on huang mao's head.

huang mao did not expect that there could still be a hero to save the united states in this era, and he was stunned like a fool for a long time, shifted his firepower, and took a group of little brothers to get involved with the man first.

life is life, not a legend of superheroes, to one enemy ten unrealistic.

the man was beaten so badly that he lost two of his teeth.

chen li was fine because of this, and afterwards took the man to a nearby dilapidated clinic and treated the wound.

at the door of the clinic, chen li bowed his head and blushed: "... i am sorry. "

"what are you sorry for with me?" the man was curious.

"i dragged you down," chen li looked extremely obedient, "those people were originally coming for me." "

the man waved his hand generously, "okay, don't dwell on this here." things are solved, and in the future less dangling in that kind of place, you are so thin and unsafe. "

chen li nodded.

the man turned to leave, and chen li stopped him: "you leave me a call... so what, i... please eat. "

the man laughed and said no.

chen li was a benevolent person who would repay the favor, because others helped him get beaten like this, he still did not pay attention, his conscience could not say it, so he insisted on leaving the phone.

the man sighed, took out a rotten pen from the unknown corner, and then wrote a string of numbers and two words on chen li's palm in the dim light.

"finally my name." before leaving, he looked back and smiled.

chen li clutched his palms, afraid that he was holding it too tightly and sweating and blurring, so he hurried home and looked under the light.

two words in the palm of the hand, the handwriting is arrogant and beautiful.

duan yi.

chen li carefully stroked these two words, murmured the string of numbers, and his chest seemed to be filled with something, steady and down-to-earth.

after the hero saved the united states and became a bear, chen li took the opportunity to ask duan yi out and invited him to a meal.

the two poor sour men who have no money naturally can't afford to go to high-end places, and the street food stalls are already vip treatment.

in the noisy food stalls, the electric fan whistled. chen li amplified his voice and asked duan yi a few questions, and duan yi also answered him loudly.

chen li smiled low, perhaps thinking that the scene of two people sitting face to face and grabbing their ears and roaring looked a bit funny, but he couldn't help but hold his stomach and laugh so much that tears came out.

they were both drunk that day and helped each other to the intersection.

chen li asked duan yi where he lived.

duan yi pointed to the side, good guy, just two buildings apart.

it's such a coincidence.

since then, they have become like people who hold warm in the cold winter, from time to time to eat and chat together, the relationship has gradually become acquainted, duan yi also invited chen li to go to his small broken house where the kennel is not counted.

chen li went, unexpectedly, when he went, he was a virgin, and when he came out, the road was unstable, and he was holding his legs outside, like a duck walking in a strange posture.