chapter 77 let hai ge need me

when zhao xianghai heard xiao ye's question, he was instantly displeased.

he frowned, "why should i stay away from guan changfeng?" this is my freedom of friendship. "

"because of him..." xiao ye clenched his fists, and when he thought of the picture of guan changfeng wanting to eat haige's bean-rotten in the theater, he couldn't help but want a left hook fist to smash on guan changfeng's smiling and squinting hypocritical face.

xiao ye sighed, "you regard guan changfeng as a friend, but he is not a good thing!" "

zhao xianghai squinted at xiao ye, "you are not a good thing either. "

"i..." xiao ye choked for a long time before he eased up, "guan changfeng, he didn't see you as a friend at all, he didn't have any thoughts about you, he wanted to take advantage of you!" "

zhao xianghai turned his head to look at xiao ye's slightly angry face: "take advantage of me? "

"yes," xiao ye gritted his teeth, "his dog paws are very dishonest, and he wants to greet you with all his might!" 

zhao xianghai was stunned, and then fell silent, as if he was thinking of something.

after a while, he spoke again: "i know, i have my own measure." 

"but he..." xiao ye was anxious.

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai said in a slightly serious tone, "i am an adult, not your son, i don't need you to give me direction in life, i will recognize people." "

xiao ye's words had just reached his mouth, and he was blocked by zhao xianghai and choked back.

"okay, you get out of the car," zhao xianghai exhaled, "i'm going to drive." "

xiao ye fixed his gaze on zhao xianghai's side face for a moment, and the momentum of the whole person was somewhat depressed.

"what are you doing in my car," zhao xianghai saw xiao ye hesitate to move, a little irritated, "i..."

before he could finish speaking, he only felt a pinprick-like pain in his lumbar spine come out, and in an instant the pain caused him to take a breath of cool air and frown his eyebrows.

xiao ye was frightened by zhao xianghai's expression and hurried up: "brother hai, what's wrong with you, what's wrong?" where is it uncomfortable? "

zhao xianghai gasped and reached out and rubbed his lumbar spine hard.

"is it that the spine is uncomfortable again," xiao ye's face became serious, and his eyes were full of anxiety, "i pressed you?" "

zhao xianghai's spine was not very good, xiao ye had always known.

they all blame zhao xianghai for the first few years of his career, excessive fatigue, and sitting in the office for a long time, because the work pressure is too great and lack of rest and exercise, which is the problem.

in the first few years of those seven years, every time xiao ye saw zhao xianghai's spine uncomfortable, he would help him press it twice.

but in the next few years...

he didn't meet zhao xianghai several times a day, and he couldn't say a few words, let alone find that zhao xianghai's spine was ill. even if zhao xianghai was ill, it was estimated that he could only lie alone for a while, waiting for the pain to pass.

when xiao ye thought of this, his heart was uncomfortable.

it was he who owed hai ge too much.

"no," zhao xianghai waved his hand, "i just got it, nothing happened." you get out of the car, i'm going to drive home. "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai tightly with worried eyes, opened his mouth, wanted to say something, but did not say anything.

he sat in the car for a while, and when he saw zhao xianghai, he was really unhappy that he would stay any longer, so he got out of the car and watched zhao xianghai's car go away.

xiao ye stood where he was, holding an umbrella, and the huge raindrops slapped on the umbrella surface with a heavy sound.

after a long time, he turned around and got into his car.

he drove up the road, but instead of going home immediately, he went to a brand store that he hadn't been to for a long time, specializing in various massage oils and tools.

he picked and chose in the brand store, bought a large bag of things to carry to the car, and then drove home.

it was his fault that he neglected his pillow man.

blame him.

but from today on, he will show full care to throw zhao xianghai, and he will appear whenever zhao xianghai needs him, and he will not let him bear it alone.

he was bound to make zhao xianghai need him again.