EXTRA misalignment 18

duan yi picked the thorn first, xiao ye calmly fought back, and as he came and went, the atmosphere suddenly cooled down.

fortunately, these are all human spirits, even if they are not happy with each other, the official occasion will not make the scene too stiff, but in the end, the project is not very pleasant, and it was dispersed early.

on the way out of the mansion, xiao ye and shao jinhong walked side by side and said, zhongrong, the boss, is really cunning, he never mentioned it before, and it turned out that he also pulled duan yi into the gang, old things. "

shao jinhong smiled lightly: "don't be like duan yi, as far as i know, the company of this thing has not been in a good situation recently, and his eldest brother is helpless to inject funds into him to continue his life." "

"i'm too lazy to bother with this kind of person, i just don't want to do business with this kind of person, disgusting tight," xiao ye pressed the button of the elevator, "then talk to the old guy in zhongrong to see if you can kick duan yi out of this cargo." 

shao jinhong nodded: "also, you and my funds plus the connections in zhongrong, this project is still quite sure, add a duan yi, the effect is not big, let him get out of the egg." 

the elevator slowly sank, and when it reached the ground floor, shao jinhong's mobile phone rang.

he glanced at the names on the screen, his face unspeakably complex and tangled.

xiao ye teased, "your daughter-in-law? "

shao jinhong did not answer, deliberately waited for a long time before picking up the phone, and said coldly: "what?" "

the volume of his mobile phone was loud, the surrounding environment was quiet, and xiao ye could hear the voice on the other side of the phone clearly. there seemed to be a refreshing male voice over there, and asked, "why don't you go home yet?"

"i'm socializing outside, what do you care about," shao jinhong became more aggressive, his sentence seemed to be prickly, "isn't it a cold war with me?" what the is going on now? "

there was no talk over there.

shao jinhong said more and more vigorously, and his tone gradually soured: "since you want to have a cold war with me, what phone call to pretend to be obedient?" i had a good time eating out, a bunch of men and women waiting to drill into my arms, all beautiful and sexy. so many warblers and swallows, maybe i'm too lazy to go back tonight, you don't..."

"brother shao, i'm hungry." suddenly there was such a sentence.

just such a sentence, let shao jinhong immediately stand in his feet, standing in place, his face was black and red, for a while, before he fiercely: mother, you yourself will not do it yourself do not know to let zheng concubine do it for you? don't know how to order takeout? you're going hungry on purpose... wait for me at home and i'll be back soon! "

xiao ye hid his surprise and walked with shao jinhong to the door of the mansion to get the car.

shao jinhong nodded slightly at xiao ye: "mr. xiao, i left first, and i have to take advantage of the fact that the mall is not closed to buy some food, and the project will be discussed next time." "

xiao ye waved his hand: "good. "

shao jinhong turned and put his blazer on his strong arms, the dark blue shirt wrapped around his strong upper body, and his two long legs walked extremely fast, as if they were in a hurry to do something.

xiao ye smiled lightly, took his car from the parking brother, and set off to chen li's new apartment.

chen li's house was already bustling. the smell of hot pot wafted all over the room, and as soon as it smelled, it hooked people's index fingers and salivated.

zhao xianghai beckoned xiao ye to sit down and whispered, "why did you come so late?" "

xiao ye took advantage of the fact that no one was looking over, and kissed zhao xianghai warmly and warmly next to his ear: "when you encounter something, go home and talk to you." "

"well," zhao xianghai handed xiao ye a pair of chopsticks, "let's eat." "

duan yuhang, this little cub, was happy today, sitting on chen li's lap, making a lot of noise, arguing to eat this and eat that, chen li was all dependent on him, helping him to pick vegetables and peel shells and serve soup, but he was also too busy.

duan kang sat next to him, his face darkened several times, but the cub was protected by chen li, and he didn't have the good sense to teach a lesson, he could only stare a few times, and let duan yuhang pay attention to it himself.

duan yuhang grinned and grabbed the shrimp meat and stretched out in front of duan kang: "daddy, shrimp!" "

duan kang's face was rarely red, while frowning coldly, he helplessly opened his mouth to accept his son's feeding, who knew that when the shrimp meat was about to be eaten by duan kang, duan yuhang's chopsticks suddenly turned around and stuffed the shrimp meat into chen li's mouth.

duan kang: "..."

chen li: "..."

duan yuhang scratched his head shyly: "... hey. "

after eating a meal, xiao ye, zhao xianghai and duan kang talked about business for a while, and duan kang unconsciously poured a few glasses of wine, and his cheeks were hot.

sending zhao xianghai and xiao ye away, chen li packed up the dishes and chopsticks. duan yuhang swirled around his legs, secretly tugged at his pants, and his eyes lit up: "uncle li li." "

"huh?"

"can i live here tonight?"

chen li paused and wondered, "live here?" "

"yes," said the little cub, as if there were stars shining in his eyes, and he tried his best to spoil the cuteness, "i really want to live with you..."

chen li listened to his plea and did not know how to answer for a while.

duan kang tapped on duan yuhang's head and said in a low voice, "no." you have already come to disturb uncle chen li for an afternoon and a night, and you are not allowed to continue to play tricks. go home with daddy. "

"i don't!" duan yuhang hugged chen li's leg tighter, more sticky than brown candy, "i'm going to live here, uncle li, please, please!" "

chen li was not afraid of trouble, but he just felt that this would make duan kang, a father, feel embarrassed. he squatted down, touched duan yuhang's head, and said a few words of encouragement in a kind voice.

who knew that duan yuhang was particularly stubborn today, and no one would listen to what he said with his head in his head, anyway, he wanted to stay here with chen li for one night, and he was very stubborn.

chen li was helpless and glanced at duan kang: "brother kang, or ..."

duan kang sighed, "i'll still take him back, it's too much trouble for you." "

"no, it's not troublesome," chen li shook his head, "i'll send the voyage to you tomorrow morning, anyway, it's close, it's only five minutes' walk."