chapter 177 the warmth that sinks into the bones

a thick stack of materials, all of which are sorted out precautions and materials and network recommendations.

zhao xianghai held the information, and his heart was heavy with solidity and gratitude: "thank you so much." "

"little things," yu baoyuan waved his hand, "i hope your wedding can be done smoothly and smoothly, and then you have to invite me." "

"of course," xiao ye nodded, the corner of his lips lightly ticked, "when the invitation is designed, it must be sent to you." "

"then i'll wait."

after accepting the information, zhao xianghai pulled yu baoyuan and spoke for a while.

xiao ye was hung next to him, and could only nestle in the place where zhao xianghai had just sat, quietly looking at zhao xianghai, the extreme depth and attachment in his eyes was not at all like his style, if zhao xianghai turned back at this moment, he would definitely be startled.

halfway through the conversation, yu baoyuan's mobile phone rang.

he picked up the phone with a little apology, and didn't know what was said over there, yu baoyuan frowned and whispered, "i know it, i'll go downstairs immediately, you wait a little longer... what about waiting a little longer, i'm not going to do anything... less shouting, how old you are, quarreling with the dead..."

putting down the phone, he apologized to zhao xianghai: "then you will have lunch first, about the wedding, if you need any help, feel free to contact me." i'm here..."

he pointed to his phone, smiled and sighed, "someone is staring tightly." remember the url m.wxsy. net

zhao xianghai naturally knew who was on the other side of the phone, and it was not good to leave yu baoyuan, so he teased a few words and sent him out.

when he returned to the office, xiao ye was still lying in his office.

"i've eaten the rice, and i'm discouraged," zhao xianghai kicked xiao ye's shiny black leather shoes, "you should go back to your own company, right?" "

xiao ye did not get up, but instead put his arm around zhao xianghai's waist, pulled him onto himself, and sniffed: "i really want to stay with you twenty-four hours a day." "

"okay," zhao xianghai stroked xiao ye's hair and hummed, "don't be crooked, it's really twenty-four hours glued together, you're going to feel tired again." "

"how come..." xiao ye closed his eyes and sighed lightly, the tip of his nose was full of zhao xianghai's familiar breath that made him feel at ease.

in the past, he always had a contemptuous attitude towards love and love.

now he found that once he fell, half of his life was already bound and overlapped with the one he loved, like water to a fish, light to wood, and to death.

zhao xianghai felt xiao ye's warm breath spraying on his neck, and his heart softened a little: "... didn't you say yesterday that you wanted to eat vinegar fish, and tonight after work, you can get a fresh one for you. "

the corners of xiao ye's lips were hooked, and his face was satisfied: "good." "

he added: "fish go out and buy, vinegar... squeeze it out of me. "

although this joke was quite cold, zhao xianghai still couldn't help but smirk, and kicked xiao ye somewhere in the dark with his knee, and said, "you are still proud, cheeky." "

......

at eight o'clock, chen li arrived at the airport at half past six.

after completing the formalities, he looked at the security checkpoint, not knowing why his mood was suddenly a little stuffy, and sat on the bench next to him for a while.

the airport was bustling with people, all in a hurry and walking non-stop.

chen li watched for a long time as a bystander, and finally lowered his head and took out his mobile phone, sending a message to hai ge and a few friends, telling them that he was leaving, and when he returned, he would reunite with them.

the message was halfway through, the phone shook, and new messages arrived.

he clicked on it to see that it was a classmate who had not been in contact for a long time, surnamed li. the classmates are now working at the university, and the last time they sent a message was more than a year ago, almost two years ago.

"hey, chen li, you see this is not you?"

an inexplicable word.

chen li thought for half a moment, did not figure out what this sudden message meant, was trying to reply to the past to ask, the next second, the other party threw a picture over.

the point opened widely, and chen li's eyes flashed with surprise.

in the picture, in the background of the chaotic crowd and the colorful balloons flying all over the sky, he and duan kang are sitting together, and the expressions of both people are a little strangely embarrassed. duan yuhang was lying on his back, the corners of his mouth were red with sugar stains, and he smiled so much that he revealed two rows of white teeth, which was very cute.

it was something that was filmed at an amusement park that day.

"i just happened to see this student work on the school intranet and felt that this person really resembled you!" ha ha. "

chen li replied, "it's really like that, you have a heart." "

there was an emoji over there, and there was no reply.

chen lizai carefully stared at the picture, and found that this picture was also filtered, looking particularly warm and moving, full of flowing, all of which were warm and warm into the bones.

he quietly pressed save.

standing up, looking at the time, it was time to go through the security check and enter the departure hall, he lifted his small luggage and lined up to enter the security checkpoint.

"chen li!"

an angry and panicked male voice suddenly exploded behind him.

chen li was startled, turned around to look, not far away, duan yi ran towards him like crazy, and his eyes were full of fierce light.

just at this time, the security inspection team had taken his turn, and the security machine swept over him, no abnormality, and was released.

chen li turned back, duan yi had already rushed to the end of the security inspection team, and was squeezing in regardless of his disregard: "let go, let go!" chen li, you stand still, don't go, don't go! "