chapter 106 it is better to go home and sell sweet potatoes

xiao ye arrived at the police station, and soon the lawyer also arrived.

the two of them walked in together.

the atmosphere in the police station was solemn, and xiao ye quickly found the person he was looking for in it.

lu yi luther's two brothers, like two dead dogs, sat down on a chair, looking extremely gray. fu zhouming sat next to them, wearing a black mask, glancing around with alert eyes from time to time.

he is such an entertainment industry figure, and maintaining his image in front of the public is the first priority. if the ugly thing of forcibly climbing a man's bed explodes, he will not be an actor, so it is better to go home and sell sweet potatoes.

xiao ye saw these three fools, and the corners of his lips drew a sneer.

the lawyer stepped forward and spoke to the police officer handling the case, who quickly arranged for them a meeting room.

xiao ye sat down in front of the three people, his legs folded, and his look was slightly cold.

"yesterday, tell yourself," xiao ye swept over the three people, "don't wait until i use other methods to force you to open your mouth." "

fu zhouming timidly raised his head, looked at xiao ye, and then lowered his head: "general manager xiao..."

the tone was still a little weak, and it sounded strange and pitiful.

xiao ye still thought that fu zhouming was a new thing, at least the skin bag was good. but now, when he looked at fu zhouming's face and listened to his poor voice, he only felt an endless sense of nausea in his heart.

he was really fucking blind, he threw so much money on this kind of thing, fu zhouming's trophy of the movie emperor, and even he secretly looked for someone to say hello.

now that i think about it, i really regret it.

how good it would be to bring the money and buy a few gifts for hai ge, to comfort his toil, and to warm his heart.

xiao ye furrowed his brows, and his expression was a hint of obvious disgust: "don't call so aggrieved baba, i don't eat your set." i just need you to tell me what happened yesterday and who is behind it. "

the agent hung his shoulders and looked depressed: "mr. xiao, we know that we are wrong." yesterday it was us... on impulse, we... no one directed. "

no one instructed these four words, and the broker gritted his teeth.

xiao ye was not easy to mess with, and guan changfeng was not easy to mess with.

originally, according to the plan, they only needed to let fu zhouming and xiao ye have a successful relationship, then guan changfeng would naturally fulfill his promise and protect them thoroughly.

but who could have imagined that xiao ye, who they thought they could hook up with a single hanging, would have his bones so hard that he was so hard!

i'd rather hurt myself with blurred flesh than touch fu zhouming.

when the plan fails, they are naturally caught in a dilemma.

the agent thinks about it, but it is better to deny it completely. xiao ye was clear that he would not let them go, and now they clenched their teeth and did not spit out young master guan, maybe... young master guan could still look at their tight mouths and protect them.

xiao ye looked at the agent's changing face and opened his eyes: "no one instructed?" "

"no one directed." the broker bitten to death.

"okay, you are willing to answer like this, that is your freedom," xiao ye stood up, and the momentum of his body overwhelmed the agent's head, "but i will tell you first, what i want to know, there is nothing that cannot be inquired about." since you are not willing to say, lawyer fang, you will talk to them on my behalf. "

xiao ye was now disgusted when he saw the faces of these people. since he couldn't ask at once, let lawyer fang go around with them well and figure things out, and he would settle the account together, and none of them could run.

with this thought, he turned and wanted to go.

fu zhouming stood up violently: "general manager xiao! "

xiao ye stopped and turned his head.

"please, spare us this time," fu zhouming's eyes, which were praised by the media as the most agile, flooded with water, "we don't dare anymore, we promise that we will never do these things again, can you raise your hands high..."

"no," xiao ye thought, it was this man who sold skin and flesh in front of him, almost causing him to never be able to chase back hai ge again, so he didn't fight a little, "i will never spare this matter." "

......

the female assistant parked the car outside the police station, and no one left.

xiao zong's hand was injured and he couldn't drive, so she naturally did it for her.

she sat in the car, looked out the window and yawned. thinking that xiao always estimated that it would take a while, he bored and took out his mobile phone and brushed weibo for a while.

she habitually entered the hot search, and a hot search caught her attention.

SHE MUTTERED, "SHY CP? "

curiosity drove her to click in.

however, it was this that made her eyes almost stare out.

the people who appear in the marketing number picture are clearly zhao xianghai and song xiu.

in the picture, zhao xianghai is draping his suit jacket on song xiu's body. song xiu hugged himself, looking a little weak and pitiful, and the two of them leaned together and walked very closely.