chapter 34 the territory is about to be invaded

after punching and taking a shower, xiao ye put on a coat and came out of the boxing gym.

ye ting had just returned to china, still busy with business, and the two of them said in front of the boxing gym that they would have dinner next time, and they hurriedly separated.

xiao ye sat in his car and did not start the car immediately.

in his mind, he thought about zhao xianghai over and over again.

he thought of zhao xianghai's meticulous kindness to him before, of zhao xianghai's previous gentleness and tolerance for him everywhere, of the seven years when they brought lele, which accompanied each other warmly, and thought of everything that had happened in these seven years...

looking at zhao xianghai's appearance of now deciding to leave, xiao ye only felt that his chest was protruding and sore.

he smiled bitterly and squeezed the steering wheel.

ye ting said that it was better to let him have long pain than short pain, so he broke up. however, as long as xiao ye thought of seeing zhao xianghai again in the future, at most, he could only rely on the relationship of friends, and zhao xianghai's side might soon have other men, holding zhao xianghai's hand and snatching away all of zhao xianghai's eyes, he felt as if his heart was tightly grasped by a hand, and it was difficult to even breathe.

he couldn't let zhao go to the sea.

this man was so emotional that he couldn't let him just go.

absolutely not! 

xiao ye started the car in a slight shaking and drove aimlessly. when he stopped the car, he found that in front of him was zhao xianghai's company.

at this point, the man should not have left work yet.

xiao ye parked the car in the parking lot downstairs with a cold face, but no one got out of the car.

he didn't know how long he had been sitting in the car, and he waited until the faint starlight appeared in the night sky before he saw zhao xianghai walking out of the building in a suit.

xiao ye's heart jumped, his hand just touched the car door, he saw that behind zhao xianghai, a slender figure also followed, walked to zhao xianghai's side, the two people talked and laughed, some close.

xiao ye took a closer look, it was song xiu.

all right.

actually hooked up with song xiu again!

he clenched his teeth tightly at once, and his handsome face contained suppressed anger and sourness.

when zhao xianghai approached, xiao ye had a cold face, opened the car door to get out of the car, slammed the car door hard, and the tall body stopped in front of the two people.

as soon as zhao xianghai saw xiao ye, his smile instantly disappeared: "what are you doing here again?" "

"wait until you get off work," xiao ye stared straight at zhao xianghai, "send you home." "

zhao xianghai snorted softly, "i have a car, i don't have to." "

after saying that, he raised his legs to leave, who knew that xiao ye was forced to take two steps closer, directly blocking in front of zhao xianghai's body: "you haven't replied to me for a day today, i have something to tell you, follow me to the car." "

"i don't understand people's words," zhao xianghai sunk his face, "xiao ye, don't be bored with yourself in a hurry." song xiu, ignore him, let's go. "

xiao yeyi reached out and grabbed zhao xianghai's arm and said urgently, "where are you going, what are you going for?" "

"are you satisfied with the date?" zhao xianghai's face was already full of impatience, "you don't care about me." "

xiao ye was repeatedly rejected by him, and his heart was on fire, so he directly reached out and dragged the person to his side, and said arbitrarily: "leave you alone? you think i'll watch you date song xiu? zhao xianghai, i tell you, you don't think! "

song xiu saw zhao xianghai being pulled over, and his small face suddenly turned pale: "brother hai..."

xiao ye originally didn't take this stupid fork like a weak chicken seriously, but as soon as he heard song xiu call zhao xianghai to call hai ge, his heart giggled a little, and the thick vinegar intention instantly spread.

he turned his head and glared at song xiu fiercely, "what do you call him?" "

song xiu was so frightened by xiao ye's full aura that he couldn't say anything.

"you call him hai ge?" xiao ye narrowed his eyes, who the allowed you to call him that! "

in the first few years that he and zhao xianghai were together, he called zhao xianghai hai brother.

these two words, with a little intimacy and warmth, occupy a heavy weight in xiao's ambition.

what the is song xiu?

did he dare to call zhao xianghai like that?

xiao ye's face darkened, and a wave of anger surged in his heart like the invasion of the territory.