chapter 83 which dog doesn't have long eyes

the doctor took xiao ye to the corridor of the hospital to speak.

xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little, softened his voice as much as possible, and asked, "doctor, my boyfriend he... how's it going? "

the doctor looked at the record board in his hand and shook his head slightly: "to be honest, it's not good." "

as soon as xiao ye heard these words, he only felt that his heart was about to jump out of his throat.

he clenched his fists nervously, his palms sweating: "you say. "

"the patient originally had an old problem with the lumbar spine, and should have a good rest to recover some," the doctor sighed, "but this time, his lumbar spine suffered a heavy blow from the external force, and the lumbar spine was damaged twice, and it was very difficult to fully recover." "

xiao ye's face turned pale.

"however, as a family member, don't worry too much," the doctor saw xiao ye's pale face, and comforted him twice in a timely manner, "as long as you are properly nurtured, the impact on your future life is still small." 

xiao ye could only nod, "you told me what to do, and i will do whatever it takes." 

the doctor snorted, raised his eyelids and secretly glanced at xiao ye.

look at this man in a suit and shoes, full of nobility, should be an extremely rich and status man. not only that, but his face was so handsome and young. such a superb man, able to care for another man to this point, the doctor smiled inwardly, only to feel that it was extremely rare. 

he took a deep breath: "you and the patient, you should have shared the same bed, right?" 

xiao ye was stunned, although he didn't know why the doctor suddenly asked this, he still nodded: "... well. "

"that line," said the doctor softly, "in a short period of time, the patient needs to sleep in a lying position, and you, as his pillow person, must always pay attention to his sleeping position." "

xiao ye opened his mouth, but when the words reached his mouth, he swallowed them again, turning them into a sentence: "good." "

he had actually been separated from zhao xianghai for a long time.

but since the doctor said this, xiao ambition secretly decided that even if zhao xianghai scolded him for being overbearing and unreasonable, it didn't matter, from today on, he had to sleep next to him again.

not to eat his beans - rot, but to take better care of him.

"also," the doctor instructed, "according to the patient's current situation, it is better for him to recuperate more and not to worry too much." during his contraindication, he could not exercise excessively, could no longer stress his spine... oh yes, including the bath, you'd better be there to help him. "

xiao ye's eyes widened suddenly, "wash... bathe? "

"yes," said the doctor, whose expression did not look like a joke at all, "i am not joking. the patient's spine is injured, the back is still on the drug, you as a boyfriend, you do not help him wash, who helps him wash? "

xiao ye scratched his head in embarrassment.

if he wanted to sleep back to zhao xianghai's side, he was still a little sure. but to help zhao xianghai bathe... he was fine, but he was afraid that zhao xianghai would not agree.

the doctor looked at xiao ye's embarrassed expression and shrugged his shoulders: "don't feel embarrassed." don't you both share a bed? more intimate sex has happened, two big men, take a shower, shy what? "