chapter 86 you two dead scumbags

"well..."

ye ting fiercely blocked yang jiali's lips and demanded a fiery kiss before he contentedly threw the person into the bathtub and soaked.

yang jiali's body was sour and sweaty.

the flexibility of the two people on the bed just now was deeply trained, which really killed him.

he gasped for breath and saw venus in front of him.

ye ting snorted contentedly, "wash yourself, i'm going to get ready to go out." 

yang jiali looked at the ceiling: "looking for a female companion?" 

ye ting made a move, turned around, and although the look on his face was still a little mild, his tone was a little fierce: "i told you, i only have you!" can you please stop thinking about it! "

yang jiali coughed twice and looked at ye tingguang's naked body: "... when will my contract with you end? "

ye ting's eyes darkened, and he quickly stepped forward and pinched yang jiali's chin: "what? want to run away from me again? "

"you just took care of me," yang jiali snorted, "you gave the money, i came out of this body." when the time for the appointment is up, i will naturally have to go, is there any problem? 

ye ting's bony fingers touched yang jiali's face for a long time: "what if, i just won't let you go?" "

yang jiali frowned and suppressed the anger in his heart: "ye ting, you are so tricky, you are not being a man, you are being a dog." "

or the most disgusting and tyrannical leper dog!

ye ting's eyes darkened, "no matter how you scold, you have to keep me honest." last time, you dared to do something to me, dared to run away selfishly, and i have been very generous not to bother with you. this is you, change the other person, i must let him eat and walk around. "

yang jiali twitched the corners of his mouth, and the wet bangs stained his forehead: "so, i still have to thank you?" 

"in short, put away all your active thoughts for me," ye ting's eyes were a thick warning, "honestly stay by my side, you are not allowed to go anywhere, understand?" "

with that, he turned around and raised his legs to go.

yang jiali looked at the back of the man who had just tossed himself to death and came back to life, and said coolly, "is it interesting for you to do this?" "

ye ting paused and turned his head.

"ye ting," yang jiali stood up straight from the hot tub, "you don't let me go anywhere, you don't even let me call on the phone, is it interesting that you imprison me like this?" "

"who made you dare to run away behind my back," ye ting's eyes darkened, "in order to prevent you from thinking of running away again, i can only cut off your contact with the people outside, this is all forced by you!" 

yang jiali took a deep breath and plucked up his courage: "i want to call." "

"call to whom?" ye ting's brow frowned.

"call hai ge," yang jiali gritted his teeth, and then said, "i want to contact him." "

"you still have a long memory of him," ye ting's voice became lower and lower, and the whole person looked more and more unpleasant, like a leopard in the jungle, under the handsome skin, it was a bloodthirsty heart, "what, i really like him?" 

yang jiali brushed his head: "it has nothing to do with you, anyway, i like him more than you, how?" 

"it's useless if you like him," ye ting sneered, "he is just like you, he owes men pressure." you think he's so good and manly, he's not being by my brother! "

"you..." yang jiali was so angry with him that he couldn't speak, and it took a while for him to ease up, "you and xiao ye, you two are not a good thing, two scumbags!" i don't care, i haven't been in touch with haige in so long, i have to call him. "

ye ting took a deep look at yang jiali.

for a long time, he took one of his spare mobile phones from the side and threw it to yang jiali. yang jiali panicked and caught it with his hand.

"you have to call, okay, i'll let you make a call," ye ting said coldly, "my mobile phone has a monitoring device, i can know what you say." if i find out that you contacted zhao xianghai, it is to let him help you escape and help you hide, you don't blame me for not giving you any freedom in the future! "