chapter 117 suddenly shakes the mountain

xiao lele sat in the spacious school bus and smiled very brightly.

she held her small mobile phone and talked happily with zhao xianghai on the other side of the phone: "big daddy, we are now on a winding road, and we will be home soon." "

zhao xianghai's gentle voice came from over there: "well, big daddy knows." the birthday party is all ready, and now there are a lot of birthday gifts for lele here, waiting for you to come back, and slowly dismantle them like the same. "

xiao lele's eyes lit up when he heard a bunch of birthday gifts: "really? "

"really," zhao xianghai said patiently, "in addition to birthday gifts, there are also big cakes." when the time comes, lele will bring the children together, and today will definitely make you happy. "

the corner of xiao lele's lips was a big curve: "thank you big daddy." "

"thank you to big daddy," zhao xianghai said with a smile, "today's wind gathering activities, are you still having fun?" "

"very happy," xiao lele was in a high mood, "we went to the wild, and the scenery was particularly good." i've also painted a lot of paintings, and when i get home, i'll show them to you! "

zhao xianghai snorted softly, "that father is waiting for le le to come home." "

"good!"

"pay attention to safety on the road." zhao xianghai did not forget to instruct. remember the url m.wxsy. net

xiao lele looked at the flowing mountain scenery outside the car window and smiled: "good." "

after hanging up the phone, the smile on xiao lele's face was still brilliant, and the children next to him were infected and also cast curious eyes.

"lele," a little girl secretly touched lele's hand, "wait a minute, can i really go with you to your house for the birthday party?" "

"of course," xiao lele said generously, "my father has prepared a big cake, and when the time comes, we will eat it, and we can still play hide-and-seek in my courtyard!" "

the little girl's eyes lit up at once, and she cried out.

at this moment, the car jolted violently.

the children in the car jumped on the car with them, one by one, as if they were seeing freshness, and they screamed.

the leading teacher sitting in the front of the car turned his head and was slightly dissatisfied: "children, don't bark!" the car just bumped a little, good kids remember to keep quiet! "

the teacher trained like this, and the car gradually became quiet.

when the noise inside the car disappeared, it wasn't long before the car jerked again.

"what's going on," the teacher was a little unsure, and she asked the driver, "uncle, what's wrong with the car, why is it always upside down?" "

the driver still looked ahead and smiled: "the road is not good, some places are in disrepair." "

the teacher responded and sat back down with peace of mind.

the car drove for another while, and soon reached the lower level of the winding road.

the teacher was slightly relieved and was about to get up to see how the children were doing, when a continuous vibration suddenly came from the soles of his feet.

the shaking gradually became violent, and not only the car, but also the ground seemed to tremble!

"what's wrong," xiao lele said in surprise as he felt the sudden shock, "why is the car shaking?" "

as soon as the words stopped, there was a loud noise in the back of the car.

the children reflexively turned their heads to look.

i saw the huge rocky mountain that protruded, cracked in an instant, smashed down heavily, smashed into the dust, and exploded like thunder.

"this is..."

"it's an earthquake!" one child had cried out in horror, "it's an earthquake!" the earthquake is coming! "

"boom—"

the whole mountain trembled and let out a beastly roar.

as soon as the teacher realized that it was an earthquake, his face turned white. she stood up quickly, her voice trembling: "children! don't mess around, don't mess around! it's okay, we'll be out of the mountains soon, don't worry, sit down, don't run around! "

"the earthquake is coming, the earthquake is coming!"

"you see, another big crack in the mountain over there has fallen!"

the car was already a little out of control, and the children, who had never experienced an earthquake, were frightened, crying, and instantly noisy.

"uncle, hurry up!" the teacher turned around and panicked at the driver, "if i don't go out of the mountain again, i'm afraid i'm in danger..."

before the words were finished, directly in front of the car, a rock mass could not withstand the shaking of the ground, clicking and extending a crack, and in the terrified eyes of the teacher, it suddenly fell!

the rock mass sank on the road, and the road that had fallen into disrepair opened a large opening in an instant.

the driver screamed, the brakes were too late, only to hear a rumble, and the whole car lost control.

amid the screams of everyone in the car, the car had rushed into the collapsed section of the road, and the body of the car trembled sharply, accompanied by huge smoke and dust, and suddenly rushed towards the valley!

......

birthday party scene.

"zhao zong," a man who looked mature and charming, held up a wine glass and touched zhao xianghai, "it's late, i punished myself with a cup." "

zhao xianghai smiled twice: "shao can always come, he has already given me a lot of face, and i will also toast." "

"the birthday party was well organized," shao jinhong said with a smile, "zhao zong really loves his daughter." "

"my daughter is the flesh of her heart, how can she not hurt," zhao xianghai responded easily, and then, looking behind shao jinhong, an old friend, "what, shao zong came alone today?" "

"the wife is there to tease her son." shao jinhong took a sip of wine and glanced in the other direction.

as far as the eye could see, a man who looked a little thin and clever, holding a cub in his arms, teased him.

zhao xianghai withdrew his gaze and was about to say something, when assistant wang rushed down from the upper floor recklessly, his voice trembling: "general manager zhao, there is an emergency electricity!" "

zhao xianghai smiled apologetically at shao jinhong, turned around and took the mobile phone in assistant wang's hand: "hello? "

shao jinhong took a leisurely sip of wine, looked into the distance, and laughed softly.

when he turned his gaze back and looked back at zhao xianghai, the whole person suddenly froze.

because zhao xianghai, who was still smiling just now, at this time, his eyes were staring sharply, and his face had turned into a frightening white.