chapter 62 don't try to rob my brother hai

"well..."

zhao xianghai slowly woke up in a daze.

he opened his eyes and waited for a while before the scene became clear.

"hai ge." a male voice came from the side, and zhao xianghai turned his head to see that it was guan changfeng.

guan changfeng smiled and said, "you have finally woken up. "

zhao xianghai sat up straight and rubbed his somewhat sore temples: "i... sorry, i've been a little tired lately and actually fell asleep in your car. "

guan changfeng shook his head: "it's all right." 

zhao xianghai looked out the car window and recognized it as the door of his villa. he suddenly lost his smile and said to guan changfeng, "it turns out that i have already arrived at my house." chang feng, since this is the case, you can just wake me up, don't wait for me. "

the smile at the corner of guan changfeng's lips remained: "i just want you to rest a little longer." 

zhao xianghai listened to his words, and then looked at the softness in guan changfeng's eyes, and he always felt something strange.

i always feel that some... crossed the boundaries of friends.

but he didn't break it either, just nodded slightly, opened the car door and got out of the car.

the night wind blew slowly, zhao xianghai took a deep breath, one foot just stepped on the ground, the foot was shaking, the whole person slightly toe.

guan changfeng, who had been watching zhao xianghai from the side, was shocked, hurriedly got out of the car door on the other side, circled around half a circle, supported zhao xianghai's arm, and asked nervously: "what's wrong?" 

"it's all right," zhao xianghai waved his hand awkwardly, "it's... after drinking wine, my steps were a little shaky, and i didn't see the road clearly just now. "

guan changfeng let go of his hand.

zhao xianghai took his things and walked toward the door.

guan changfeng did not immediately go far, but followed zhao xianghai, as if he was afraid that he would be injured if he tossed again.

when zhao xianghai walked to the door, he took out the key and turned his head: "changfeng, you go back, and i will ask you to dinner another day." "

guan changfeng smiled and muttered, but did not move his steps.

zhao xianghai just wanted to insert the key into the keyhole, the door lock made a clicking sound, and the door was opened from the inside.

xiao ye's handsome face appeared in the field of vision.

when he saw zhao xianghai, there was a flash of light in his eyes.

however, when he saw a man standing behind zhao xianghai, his expression suddenly changed, and his brow frowned slightly, appearing somewhat alert.

"who is he?" xiao ye asked sourly.

guan changfeng saw xiao ye, strode forward, held out a hand, and was generous: "brother hai, he drank some wine and can't drive, i will send him back." hello, i'm guan changfeng. "

xiao ye heard this guan changfeng take a bite of a sea brother, and his face darkened a little. he narrowed his eyes: "the people who close the family? "

"yes," guan changfeng kept his hand outstretched, "i have known hai ge for a long time. "

xiao ye shook hands with guan changfeng somewhat reluctantly, looked at him deeply, then withdrew his gaze, turned sideways, and said to zhao xianghai: "let's go into the house." "

zhao xianghai walked into the room in silence.

xiao ye watched him walk towards the living room, so he gently covered the door, stood outside the house, stared at guan changfeng like a wolf, and said without smiling: "you can also leave, don't send it." "

"this is going back," guan changfeng responded to xiao ye's somewhat cold and fierce gaze, his expression unchanged, "help me tell hai ge, let him drink more hot soup later, rest well at night, don't get tired." "

xiao ye was originally quite unhappy about guan changfeng sending hai ge home, and at this time, when he heard guan changfeng's affectionate and warm advice, the vinegar in his heart was almost spreading to the outside of his body.

he pulled the corners of his mouth: "hai ge is my man, i will take good care of him, don't worry about you, please poop." "

guan changfeng paused: "that's right, but i heard hai ge say that you are just his ex-boyfriend, aren't you?" "

with that, the smile on his face deepened, he turned around and went straight to where his car had stopped.

xiao ye stood in the doorway, blowing the cold wind, looking at guan changfeng's straight back, and suddenly clenched his fists.

even if he was emotionally dull, he could feel deep hostility and threat in guan changfeng's body!

this person's thoughts about zhao xianghai are probably not as simple as friends!

xiao ye slammed his fist against the wall, song xiu's goods were not easy to enter the crew to shoot, zhao xianghai's side also stopped, this came out a guan changfeng, staring at his hai brother tiger!

this man is really so sought-after, so many people want to conquer him...

xiao ye's breathing became heavier, and a trace of panic and nervousness bubbled up in his heart.

he felt that hai ge, who once belonged only to him, was now like a tang monk with fine skin and tender flesh, and the goblins from all directions were catching up layer by layer, staring at hai ge with fiery eyes, dripping saliva, wanting to get involved.

xiao ye gritted his teeth, already making plans in his heart.

these "goblins" who have different thoughts about hai ge, come one by one, punch a pair of him, kick them outside the south heavenly gate, so that they can no longer approach!

zhao xianghai is his, it is his!

no one should try to grab it!