chapter 163 what is going on here?

when zhao xianghai was working, he received a wechat message, sent by xiao ye.

the message is five words: have you considered it?

zhao xianghai stared at the mobile phone screen, frowned and looked at it for half a moment, did not reply, and put the screen off aside.

last night, xiao ye didn't know which tendon had suddenly picked up the wrong one, and he pestered zhao xianghai to get married.

but he didn't feel necessary.

gay marriage inherently lacks a legal basis in china, and if you really want to get a marriage license, you have to apply for immigration. zhao xianghai felt that it was enough for the two of them to live a good life together, and there was really no need to make such a big effort for that certificate.

xiao ye was not dependent.

taking out the strength of the dog to grab the bones, he muttered and nagged for half a night, causing zhao xianghai to get up the next morning and his head suddenly hurt.

he was trying to turn his attention back into work when his phone buzzed again.

zhao xianghai sighed, rubbed the corners of his forehead, and turned over his mobile phone to see that it was still xiao ye. this time, he was simple and neat, and directly sent an emoji - a bunch of special effects thieves poor pixel wind flash roses drilled out from the bottom, and five rotating song characters flashed on the top, let's get married.

i don't know which dynasty dug up the emojis in the tombs.

tu de's heart fluttered.

zhao xianghai pulled awkwardly at the corner of his mouth, shook his head helplessly, and put the mobile phone farther away, ignoring it.

i thought that the entanglement ended here, but i didn't expect that at noon, the assistant informed him that mr. xiao had come.

the relationship between xiao ye and zhao xianghai was already public. therefore, when he came to zhao xianghai's company, the assistant did not ask at all, and directly opened the door of the president's office for him.

"what are you here for?" zhao xianghai stared at xiao ye, who walked into the office, and was a little displeased.

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's well-dressed appearance, and his eyes darkened: "have you eaten lunch?" "

"not yet," zhao xianghai bowed his head and continued to sign the document, "i'll go to the company canteen later to solve it." "

xiao ye put a bag on zhao xianghai's table: "no need, bring you lunch, come." "

zhao xianghai yuguang glanced at the bag, which was a restaurant he had mentioned in passing a few days ago.

the guys are still quite attentive.

this detail made zhao xianghai feel slightly warm in his heart, and his eyes looked at xiao ye's face through the lens: "put it here, i'll eat it later." "

xiao ye said hmm, but sat down next to zhao xianghai, staring directly at him with a pair of eyes.

zhao xianghai was uncomfortable with his look: "what are you doing?" "

"why don't you reply to me in the morning," xiao ye said, "i'll wait for you like a fool with my phone." "

zhao xianghai: "like this word, you can remove it." "

xiao ye: "..."

hai ge has always loved to hurt him lately, and he doesn't have dirty words.

as a man, as a husband, he endured.

"have you thought about it," xiao ye asked, "about marrying me?" "

zhao xianghai brushed his pen between his fingers: "do you have to get married?" "

"why not tie the knot," xiao ye sat closer, one hand already wrapped around zhao xianghai's waist, full of hegemonic posture, "we are husbands, you said." "

zhao xianghai put the pen aside and turned around: "it's the husband who is right, you and i know this in our hearts." we have already lived in the same bed, immigrants are too troublesome to get married, just for that document, there is no need. what do you think? "

of course, xiao ye knew the truth, but it was one thing to know, and it was another thing to accept it.

he was silent for a while, tightened his arms, and pulled zhao xianghai into his arms: "but i really want to..."

before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by a harsh internal telephone tone.

zhao xianghai frowned slightly, and pressed the connection with his hand.

assistant wang's voice rang out: "general manager zhao, pan cheng of rongmao group has come to find you." "

pan cheng...

the name turned around in his mind, zhao xianghai hurriedly turned his head to look, and sure enough, xiao ye's face completely darkened.

he sighed and calmed xiao ye's back: "business, business." "

xiao ye gritted his teeth: directly found your office, what the is going on? "

"talking about business, it is inevitable," zhao xianghai was afraid that this guy would make a fuss again, and pushed him, "you can rest assured, i know the measure." you go back first. "

xiao ye was silent with a cold face, suddenly reached out, took the lunch given to zhao xianghai next to him in the palm of his hand, stood up, but did not go out of the office, but hid in the small lounge, and closed the door that was not soundproof.

zhao xianghai frowned, just wanted to call him, but the office door had been pushed open, pan cheng's young and handsome face appeared in the field of vision, with a full smile: "zhao zong, good noon."