chapter 82 i am his boyfriend

it hurts...

as soon as zhao xianghai woke up, he felt a dull pain on his back.

he gritted his teeth, squinted his eyes, and just as he tried to reach out and touch it, his wrist was caught by a man.

"brother hai, don't move," xiao ye's low voice said, "your back is medicated, you can't touch it." "

zhao xianghai opened his somewhat sour eyelids and looked to the side.

xiao ye sat on the edge of his bed, his handsome face full of worry.

zhao xianghai frowned bitterly, "i am..."

"you were knocked down, your lumbar spine was injured, and you fainted directly," xiao ye said as he said, "assistant wang and... song xiu, hurry up and send you to the hospital, now it's all right, don't worry. "

zhao xianghai was stunned for a moment and looked at assistant wang on the other side.

assistant wang smiled bitterly: "general manager zhao, the scene was too chaotic at that time, you..."

zhao xianghai waved his hand with difficulty and coughed twice. 

just then, the door to the ward was pushed open.

the doctor in a white coat, with a record board in his hand, walked into the ward with a few nurses.

when the doctor saw zhao xianghai wake up, he raised an eyebrow: "you are awake." "

before zhao xianghai could speak, the doctor had already quickly stepped forward and glanced at his back.

zhao xianghai was lying with his back to the ground at this time, and his upper body was wearing nothing.

the doctor frowned: "don't talk first, i'll press a few places for you first, and if it hurts, i'll tell me." "

zhao xianghai nodded.

the doctor handed the record board to the nurse, then reached out and pressed it somewhere on zhao xianghai's waist: "does it hurt here?" "

zhao xianghai shook his head: "there is no feeling. "

the doctor changed places and pressed down, the question was not yet asked, zhao xianghai's face suddenly turned white, and he cried out in pain: "pain, pain..."

xiao ye's heart trembled as he watched from the side. he half-knelt in front of the hospital bed, his eyes full of worry: "brother hai, you hold my hand, if you hurt, pinch it hard." "

zhao xianghai raised his eyelids and looked at him, but did not move.

the doctor laughed out loud, "yo, your boyfriend is still quite considerate." "

zhao xianghai was stunned: "boyfriend? "

"yeah," said the doctor in a breezy tone, "when you weren't awake just now, i came in and asked if your family was coming, and only he stood up and said it was your boyfriend." "

zhao xianghai's face froze slightly, and he looked at xiao ye's somewhat weak face for a long time and looked away.

"okay," the doctor stopped pressing and stood up, "i understand the situation." the family came out with me, and there were a few words i had to ask for instructions. "

with that, he turned and left first.

xiao ye quietly glanced at zhao xianghai, and then gritted his teeth: "brother hai, then i... went out with him. "

zhao xianghai bowed his head for a while before he lowered his voice and said, "hmm." "

after xiao ye left, zhao xianghai relaxed and lay down on the hospital bed, with a cold sweat on his forehead and a hint of weakness.

assistant wang quietly leaned over: "general manager zhao, are you okay?" "

"it's okay," zhao xianghai endured a bout of pain on his back, "is my injury serious?" "

"the doctor said yes... it's not that serious," assistant wang said in a somewhat uncertain tone, "but he hasn't said anything specific, and i haven't asked about it for the time being." or, when mr. xiao returns, you ask him? "

as soon as xiao ye spoke, zhao xianghai frowned: "how did he come over?" "

"i called mr. xiao," assistant wang shrunk his neck, "but as soon as i told mr. xiao that you were injured, guess what, he actually rushed from the company to the hospital in ten minutes, and we were all guessing... shaw didn't always come over on a rocket. "

zhao xianghai snorted, skimmed his head, and did not speak.

assistant wang was still muttering to himself, "however, although i have not met with xiao zong many times, this is the first time i have seen xiao zong so out of shape..."