chapter 158 is he jealous again?

duan yuhang stomped his legs twice, not daring to speak.

his father was sometimes fierce, staring at his eyes and making a cold voice, like a tiger.

can't afford to mess with.

he had to blink his two big, round eyes, which were full of the words of grievance.

chen li looked at duan yuhang, not knowing why, and his heart softened.

perhaps after experiencing too many disappointments, duan yuhang's simple and pure and straightforward like made his heart inexplicably warm.

"go," duan kang put duan yuhang down, pointing in the direction of the room, "give me back to the room and do your homework." "

duan yuhang went back to the room in frustration.

chen li looked at duan yuhang's small back and suddenly said, "that..."

duan kang stopped.

"please... can i borrow the kitchen? he said. launch url

duan kang was stunned and quickly reacted: "chen li, you don't have to listen to that boy." he's just gluttonous, you ignore him. "

chen li pursed his lips: "hmm. "

"in the future, you can live here in peace, and other treatment procedures have been arranged for you," duan kang said calmly, "duan yi, you don't have to worry, the divorce agreement, i will urge him to sign it quickly." "

chen li nodded politely and stiffly, "thank you." "

duan kang gently pressed his stomach with one hand, and the throat knot rolled a little: "go to rest." "

......

coming out of the place where duan kang lived, xiao ye breathed a sigh of relief.

"when duan yi signed the divorce agreement, i guess this matter will be over," xiao yewei smiled, "but it can be considered finished." "

"why are you so happy to be divorced?" zhao xianghai walked beside xiao ye and smiled softly.

"of course i'm happy," xiao ye took a step, turning his head to look directly at zhao xianghai, "tell me, how much have you helped others these days?" how many hearts have been used on me? "

zhao xianghai: "what do you compare with others, childish." "

xiao ye: "... childish is childish. "

the two men returned to the car.

as soon as he sat in the driver's seat, xiao ye was not in a hurry to start the car, but instead grabbed zhao xianghai's hand first.

zhao xianghai cast a puzzled look at him.

xiao ye smiled lightly, grabbed zhao xianghai's tie, pressed it sideways, and kissed it passionately for a while.

the night was quiet, there was no one around, and zhao xianghai did not resist.

although he was very disgusted with xiao ye's disregard for this kind of disregard and overbearing affection before, he was occasionally so overbearing and forced once, and also... it's a little bit of a taste.

after the kiss, zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's dark eyes, and the corners of his lips ticked: "what else do you want to do?" "

xiao ye's throat knotted: "are you tired tonight?" "

"what do you want to do?"

xiao ye smirked: "19.7 apply to play." "

zhao xianghai was stunned for a moment before he reacted.

without smiling, he turned his head and lowered the window: "dismissed." "

the cold wind poured into the car, and xiao ye gave a stir.

there was a slight disappointment in his eyes: "rejected again? "

"what's wrong?"

"you've rejected me a few times," xiao ye was dissatisfied, "once or twice a week, do you think this frequency is normal?" "

zhao xianghai shrugged, "i think it's pretty good." "

xiao ye gritted his teeth: "it's not good at all, we used to know..." halfway through the conversation, he suddenly stopped, moved his nose like a dog, sniffed twice, and frowned: "why do you still have the smell of wine on you?" "

zhao xianghai pushed him away: "didn't i report to you before, i have a social today." i finished socializing, and only then did i come back to help chen li move. "

xiao ye groaned for a moment and found that he didn't seem to remember such a thing.

he grabbed zhao xianghai's hand and refused to let go, asking, "who do you socialize with?" "

zhao xianghai hesitated, "... pan cheng. "

upon hearing this name, xiao ye changed his face.

he suddenly raised his voice: "how can it be this boy again!" "

zhao xianghai recently talked about a project with rongmao group, rongmao group sent the boss's own son to the battlefield docking, the original intention is to take this opportunity, to sharpen him well, who undertakes to think, come and go, this group did not do anything else, first stared at zhao xianghai.

the contract has not yet been negotiated, people have fallen first, the project has not yet docked, and the mind is just thinking of docking with zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai was not unable to see what he meant, and he also told pan chengming several times that he was a person with a family, but pan cheng ignored him.

the young man, as soon as his heart fell, was like an old house on fire, whirring and burning, and he didn't care what he did, southeast, northwest, and first stupid- forced to say it again.

after xiao ye knew about pan cheng, he had a headache.

over the years, zhao xianghai's charm has not diminished at all, and there are still many people chasing him. every time they met these people, xiao ye's means were straightforward, and a few moves would make them dare not approach zhao xianghai again, keeping their duties and being quiet like chickens.

but here's the problem.

xiao ye's methods can be used to deal with others, but it is not okay to deal with pan cheng.

pan cheng is still still a representative of zhao xianghai's partners, has business contacts, zhao xianghai still has to give him, to give pan boss face, xiao ye can't do things too absolutely rude for the time being.

zhao xianghai pinched xiao ye's ear and smiled, "what, jealous again?" "

xiao ye sat back in the driver's seat sullenly and slapped the steering wheel hard: "what do you say?"