chapter 23 xiao ye you stop now

xiao ye suppressed his restless heart and read a few more documents.

he looked up at the clock again, half an hour before he left work.

no way.

he can't wait!

he wanted to see zhao xianghai now!

xiao yeteng stood up with a loud voice, took his suit jacket from the side, took something, and decided to leave work early.

he drove to the half city cafe, ordered something, and sat waiting for zhao xianghai while practicing in his mind, practicing several times how to apologize, how to ensure that he cut off contact with people outside, and how to let zhao xianghai return to him with peace of mind.

time passed minute by minute, and people had not yet come.

xiao ye's heart became more and more impatient.

just as xiao ye was waiting with his brows furrowed and anxious to catch fire, the waiter's low voice suddenly rang out: "sir, here please-"

upon hearing this sound, xiao ye looked up sharply.

the man walking in front of him was not zhao xianghai.

is it actually song xiu?

xiao ye's face sank, and his expression was unconcealed disappointment.

he had no interest in song xiu, as long as song xiu didn't stick to zhao xianghai's side, he could treat this person as air.

song xiu walked into the café and found a table to sit down, close to xiao ye's table.

xiao ye gritted his teeth and waited bitterly for a long time, and when he was thinking about whether to call zhao xianghai, the waiter's voice rang again.

he looked up, and his body tensed up instantly.

zhao xianghai wore a suit and leather shoes, smiled warmly, and stood in the doorway with a heroic posture.

xiao ye's breathing suddenly became short.

here it comes!

this man still went to his appointment!

i don't know why, zhao xianghai's appointment made xiao ye's heart instantly have a little excitement. he thought that this time, no matter what, he had to apologize well, and no matter what, he had to drag people back first, so that he could be at ease.

he took a deep breath, straightened his tie, and followed the figure of zhao xianghai walking towards him.

zhao xianghai slowly approached with a calm step, and xiao ye's heartbeat inexplicably became faster and faster.

when zhao xianghai walked to xiao ye's table, xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little: "zhao xianghai." "

zhao xianghai paused, "hmm. "

"you're finally here," xiao ye said with a serious face, "i asked you to come here today to say a word of yes or no to you..."

xiao ye's "i'm sorry" three words have not yet been finished, zhao xianghai tiptoed around, turned sideways and took two steps, bent over, sat down opposite song xiu, smiled softly, and said: "let you wait for a long time." "

xiao ye's eyes became unbelievable in an instant, and his face was completely black.

what the fuck is going on?

didn't zhao xianghai come to his appointment?

how could he sit with song xiu?

xiao ye clenched his fists deadly, a pair of eyes were extremely wide, and his eyes were extremely frightening. he looked at zhao xianghai, who had begun to discuss and order with song xiu, and the irritability and anger in his heart surged like a huge wave.

zhao xianghai didn't even look at xiao ye, and smiled at song xiu: "the blue mountain coffee here is good, and you will taste it later." also, the pasta here..."

xiao ye had been staring at zhao xianghai, and the anger in his eyes was about to erupt.

this is a public place, and although xiao ye has a violent temper, he still knows public cultivation. he sat back down with all his might, took out his mobile phone, and angrily sent a text message to zhao xianghai: what the do you mean? "

zhao xianghai looked at the mobile phone and did not reply.

xiao ye gritted his teeth and sent another one: "i waited for you for more than two hours, you did this to me?" you brought song xiu to me to show off? "

zhao xianghai replied to him this time: "you waited for a few hours to do anything with me, i just brought song xiu to dinner and shut up your ass." xiao ye, stop. "