chapter 17 you're really not a thing

zhao xianghai's back was leaning against the cold tiles, and in front of him was xiao ye's fiery body and his burning red eyes.

"xiao ye, you are also a president and a grandfather," zhao xianghai said calmly, "can you not be so childish?" it is you who are ambiguous with fu zhouming, and it is you who agreed to break up, do you look at you now, is this called a human affair? "

xiao ye's expression tightened, "anyway, you are not allowed to be with song xiu." "

"why, i can't fall in love with someone else?" zhao xianghai's heart was extremely cold, "break up, do i still have to be single for you for a lifetime?" "

xiao ye had a calm face and did not speak.

he actually knew he was wrong.

he knew that not allowing zhao xianghai to contact song xiu was his domineering and unreasonable.

however, he just couldn't pass the barrier in his heart!

he knew that he had broken up with zhao xianghai, but as soon as he saw zhao xianghai and song xiu sitting together, as soon as he saw the two of them talking and laughing and talking happily, as soon as he saw song xiu sticking to zhao xianghai, and zhao xianghai was also planning for song xiu's star path, the acid in his heart overflowed throughout his chest.

"okay, let go," zhao xianghai's tone had returned to calm, without any emotion, completely indifferent, "don't dwell here, let people know the joke." "

xiao ambition tightened and slowly released zhao xianghai's wrist.

"general manager xiao," zhao xianghai said calmly, without a trace of brilliance in his eyes, "don't do these children's things in the future." i have said, how do you hold fu zhouming, i don't care and don't want to know, you don't have to turn around and try to stimulate me, it's useless. "

xiao ye turned his head awkwardly, and for a long time, he replied firmly: "zhao xianghai, your heart is harder than i thought." "

"you're wrong," zhao xianghai shook his head slightly, "my heart has always been very hard. in the past, it was because i loved you enough that i was willing to follow you, warm you, and be willing to leave you with a soft heart. but how did you repay me? "

xiao ye's mouth moved, and he couldn't say a word.

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai closed his eyes, as if extremely disappointed and cold, "the seven years i have been with you have been my life zhao xianghai until now... one of the most failed investments. "

xiao ye's heart skipped a beat.

zhao xianghai's words seemed to negate everything in their seven years.

these words were like knives, cutting his heart aching.

"i even accepted being crushed under a man, and i asked myself if i was sorry for you in the past seven years," zhao xianghai took a deep breath, and his heart was blocked, "lele i am also raising as my own daughter, what i can do, i have really tried my best." "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's drooping eyelids and was a little flustered.

"fu zhouming just has a fresh look to attract you, you throw a lot of money on him, watch movies with him, buy him a drill watch, spoil him like a second fool," zhao xianghai sighed, "i have paid a lot more than him in the days and nights of my seven years, but in the end, i will be yelled at by you, suppressed by you, and pressed by you, xiao ye, you are really fucking not a thing!" "

xiao ye's breathing suffocated, and his face gradually became unnatural.

after a long time, he shrugged his face: "no... later, i didn't want to get along with fu zhouming, i wanted to stimulate you later. that drill watch, not for him... it's for you. "

as he spoke, xiao ye looked tense, took out the drill watch from his pocket, and sent it to zhao xianghai's hand: "it was originally bought for you." "

zhao xianghai felt the heavy weight in his hand and smiled.

"this watch is very beautiful," he ticked the corner of his lips, xiao ye's heart had not yet had time to relax, zhao xianghai continued, "but i don't lack a good watch, i don't need you to send it." fu zhouming is more lacking in your care, you still give it to him. "

he took the watch and tucked it back into xiao ye's pocket: "i don't need it anymore." "

with that, he threw away xiao ye's hand, sorted out the messed neckline and tie, turned around, opened the door lock, and walked out without hesitation.

xiao ye was stunned.

the drill watch that couldn't be sent out was heavy, and it was so heavy that he couldn't breathe.

he looked at zhao xianghai's straight back and the back of the cold and hard departure, and his mind buzzed, and his heart suddenly twitched and panicked.

it seems like...... lost something very important.