chapter 66 you don't feel bad anyway

xiao ye knew that zhao xianghai was upset when he saw him, so he closed his mouth and did not speak knowingly.

he just sat on the edge of the bed, every ten or twenty minutes, when he suddenly reached out and probed zhao xianghai's forehead to confirm that his body temperature had not risen again, and then he withdrew his hand with peace of mind.

for a while, only the sound of xiao ye's exploration was left in the room, and the atmosphere was particularly strange.

xiao ye took the mobile phone, brushed it boredly, saw that it was almost over, stretched out his hand, and wanted to touch the door of zhao xianghai's head again.

zhao xianghai, who was on the verge of falling asleep, grabbed his hand: "annoyed? "

xiao ye's arm was squeezed by zhao xianghai fiercely, and a convulsive pain instantly gushed out like an electric current, and he couldn't help but grunt in pain.

zhao xianghai opened his eyes strangely.

he squeezed it too hard.

how could xiao ye gasp in pain?

"you..." he looked at xiao ye's wrinkled face with some hesitation, lowered his eyes, and looked at xiao ye's arm again.

on the originally smooth and strong arm, there was a large piece of hot red. 

zhao xianghai frowned and asked solemnly, "what's wrong with you!" "

xiao ye silently withdrew his arm, closed his mouth, and insisted on not speaking.

zhao xianghai kicked him: "ask you." 

"...... it was scalded by oil," xiao ye was silent for a long time, before shrugging his head and reluctantly replying, "the first time i cooked, i had no experience, and it was hot." 

"and then," zhao xianghai's eyes darkened, "you just let it go, just now the doctor came, you don't let him deal with it?" "

"forgot."

"you..." zhao xianghai was speechless.

xiao ye let him say what good?

he just had a low-grade fever, and xiao ye sat at the head of his bed with such a dead face, annoying him from time to time, touching his forehead to confirm his body temperature. his own arm was scalded red, but he forgot it so cleanly that he couldn't even remember to deal with it.

aside from stupidity, is there any word in the world that is more suitable to describe xiao ye?

"a little injury, what does it matter, don't ask," xiao ye turned his back to zhao xianghai, his voice strangely muffled, "... you're not upset anyway. "

zhao xianghai took a deep breath and resisted the urge to kick xiao ye's dog thing to death.

he pointed to the medicine cabinet that was still on the bedside table: "there's a tube of burn cream in it." white yellow packaging, take it out and paint it yourself. "

xiao ye turned his head and looked at zhao xianghai's serious gaze.

he opened his mouth, but after all he didn't say anything else, silently searched the medicine box for a while, found the ointment, unscrewed the lid, and squeezed his arm.

a large lump of white burn cream flash flooded out.

zhao xianghai sighed helplessly: "paint so much, do you want to apply foundation to your arm makeup?" is your skin breathable? "

xiao ye sighed, cut off half of the ointment, and applied the rest of the ointment thinly on his arm.

watching xiao ye finish applying the ointment, zhao xianghai shook his head, turned his back, ignored xiao ye, and went straight to sleep.

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's back, his eyes darkened, he didn't move, and sat quietly.

time passes minute by minute.

xiao ye looked at the phone boredly, and in his ear was the sound of zhao xianghai's even breathing.

he looked at the time, one forty a.m.

he turned to the side and called softly, "brother hai." "

zhao xianghai did not react, and it seemed that he was really asleep.

xiao ye breathed a sigh of relief and leaned forward, reaching out to touch his forehead again to confirm his body temperature.

zhao xianghai was suddenly approached by a fiery body, frowned somewhat uncomfortably, and turned over.

xiao ye was afraid to wake him up, and his movements were lighter.

zhao xianghai muttered two words in his sleep, and his hand scratched slightly in the air.

however, it was just like this that, and directly caught the bath towel that xiao ye was wrapped around his waist.

xiao ye suddenly froze like a stone statue.