chapter 88 are we just friends?

guan changfeng got off work and hurried to the hospital.

zhao xianghai was seriously injured in the back, and he originally wanted to spend a good day with him and help him do something in the hospital. however, there was an important meeting of the company's senior management today, and he really couldn't get out of his body, so he could only take the time to go to the hospital and glance at it.

busy until now, he had time to go to the hospital to have a good look at hai ge.

guan changfeng parked the car in the parking lot under the hospital, took the car keys and wanted to go upstairs, he thought about it, and then went to the next store to buy a basket of fruits, and then took the elevator upstairs.

it was quiet in the corridor and the smell of disinfectant water floated in the air.

guan changfeng took a deep breath and walked calmly to zhao xianghai's hospital room.

he rested his hand lightly on the doorknob and just tried to push it open, only to hear a burst of human voices coming from inside.

he frowned and listened closer.

"it hurts, it hurts—"

xiao ye, you tap, ah...

when guan changfeng heard this voice, the whole person was stunned. 

this is...... what's going on?

the voice just now, he could tell, was zhao xianghai was right.

however, why did zhao xianghai make such a sound?

and xiao ye is still calling in his mouth?

his face turned white, and there was a flash of surprise and disbelief in his eyes.

he stood outside the door stunned for a long time, thinking about it, and instead of pushing the door open, he walked to the window next to him.

this single ward has an exterior-looking glass window, which is now being covered by curtains.

guan changfeng came and went in front of the glass window for a long time, and finally let him find a small gap that was not completely covered by curtains, just enough to glimpse some scenes in the ward.

he looked in through the gap, only to see that in the ward, zhao xianghai was lying on the bed, and his handsome face was full of repression and pain, and he was sweating.

the gap was very narrow, and he could only see zhao xianghai's upper body. zhao xianghai's upper body was naked, and there seemed to be two hands stroking back and forth on his back.

without looking, i knew that those two hands belonged to xiao ye.

guan changfeng's eyes widened, and he only felt a little incredulous in what he was seeing.

didn't hai ge care about xiao ye anymore!

hadn't he already completely dead set his heart on xiao ye, a guy with low emotional intelligence!

why, do they still have such intimate behavior?

guan changfeng secretly clenched his fists, and the whole person seemed to be poured with a basin of cold water head-on, uncomfortable and tight.

he walked slowly away from the window and stood in the light and dark corridor, unable to speak for half a day.

he had always believed that xiao ye was already a person whose emotional reputation had completely collapsed in zhao xianghai's heart, and he wanted to pursue zhao xianghai again, without any chance of winning, let alone his opponent, and everything xiao ye did was just childish futility.

can......

but the scene he had just seen suddenly broke his cognition.

guan changfeng lowered his head, and his momentum was slightly low.

he originally wanted to take everything slowly, slowly to impress hai ge, slowly attack his heart, and then get his whole person. but now, looking at it, xiao ye's pursuit of attack had reached such a point that he couldn't help but feel panicked!

guan changfeng suddenly felt a little cold on his body, and his palms were sweaty.

he stared at the door of the ward for a long time, for a long time, gritted his teeth, put the fruit basket on the bench in the doorway, and turned away.

......

the next day was a weekend.

xiao ye slept next to zhao xianghai for one night, and although his desire could not be relieved, he still felt comfortable.

he wanted to continue to accompany zhao xianghai, but the company's affairs yesterday had not been properly handled, and the female assistant had jumped to her feet in the company, and she had made eighteen phone calls to him in an hour, and she almost chased him to the hospital with the documents.

xiao ye sighed and helped zhao xianghai cover the quilt: "brother hai, i will go to the company and come back to accompany you at noon." "

zhao xianghai glanced at him and did not speak.

xiao ye took a deep breath and turned and left the ward.

shortly after xiao ye left, guan changfeng came.

in his hand was a paper bag containing the medicinal food he had specially bought in the morning.

he walked into the ward and sat down on the edge of zhao xianghai's bed, his smile was extremely gentle, and the look in a pair of peach blossom eyes was extremely gentle and calm, as if the person who peeked into the ward last night was not him.

zhao xianghai saw that it was guan changfeng and smiled politely: "changfeng, it's you." "

"yesterday i was really embarrassed, the company was in a hurry, i came for a while and left," guan changfeng put the bag aside, took out the food box from it, "i can accompany you more today." "

zhao xianghai shook his head: "it doesn't matter. there are caregivers here, and i don't have anything to worry about. "

guan changfeng opened the food box, and the aroma of medicinal food drifted in the air: "this is the medicinal porridge i bought for you on purpose, the effect of nourishment is good, come, try it?" "

zhao xianghai had just eaten breakfast, and he had no appetite at this time.

he said politely to guan changfeng, "you don't need to prepare these for me on purpose, it's too much trouble for you." "

guan changfeng heard a hint of alienation in zhao xianghai's words, and he was silent for a while: "brother hai, you don't have to be so anxious to refuse my kindness." "

"no, i'm not rejecting your kindness," zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow, "i just don't have any appetite right now." you're my friend, let's..."

"friend," guan changfeng murmured, putting the food box aside. then, he lowered his body, moved closer to zhao xianghai, and said in a soft voice, "brother hai, are we just friends?"