chapter 138 you might as well talk to me

zhao xianghai knocked on the door for a long time, but did not hear any movement inside.

"strange," he frowned and lowered his hand, "bright lights, why is there no one?" "

"maybe i went out to buy something," xiao ye, who was standing behind zhao xianghai, quietly wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's waist, "and wait." "

today, it was originally just zhao xianghai who went to the appointment alone.

but xiao ye was not happy when he heard that his brother hai was going to eat with others.

he still thinks that hai ge has less time to accompany him, obviously after resuming work, there will not be much time to be together, and he will have to give others a part...

not reconciled.

coupled with xiao ye's thoughts, although hai ge was pressed under his own body, it was because he was fierce enough. if you run into chen li, a quiet and beautiful person, staying with hai ge...

in case of repeated ambiguity and pity...

sigh, think about it, sour, sour.

therefore, xiao ye farted upside down and followed. thick-skinned and afraid of something, it is only right to look after the people who are not easy to chase back! remember the url m.wxsy. net

"why don't you make a phone call?" seeing that there was still no movement in the house, xiao ye proposed.

zhao xianghai nodded, took out the phone, and dialed chen li's number.

the beeping waiting sounded for a long time, and no one answered.

zhao xianghai put down his mobile phone strangely: "why don't you answer the phone?" "

xiao ye frowned, stepped forward and knocked harder on the door: "anyone?" is there anyone inside? "

still no one should.

xiao ye sighed deeply, touched zhao xianghai's ear, and thoughtfully said, "brother hai, either go to the car and wait, people may not have gone home yet." "

zhao xianghai pondered for half a day and nodded hesitantly.

however, before he could step away, he heard a sharp cracking sound coming from inside the door.

it was as if something had been slammed to the ground.

when zhao xianghai heard this voice, he was stunned and surprised: "is there anyone inside?" "

xiao ye blinked, his mind turned, and his eyes sharpened suddenly: "there won't be an accident, right?" "

"open the door and see!"

zhao xianghai grasped the doorknob, turned it around, and locked it.

"brother hai, you let go," xiao ye carefully pulled zhao xianghai aside, "i kicked the door open." "

as he spoke, he flew up and kicked ferociously at the door lock.

xiao ye has been practicing boxing martial arts for so many years, and his strength and fierceness are not vegetarian.

as soon as he kicked two feet, the door lock could not withstand the attack and could not be released.

as soon as the door opened, zhao xianghai rushed in.

the house is brightly lit, everything is peaceful, and there are even uncut dishes in the kitchen.

zhao xianghai looked around and saw that the bedroom door was closed.

when he made a big stride to open the bedroom door, the door opened itself first, and out from behind the door came a handsome man with a displeased face.

"duan yi," zhao xianghai squinted, his mind clouding with doubt, "why are you here?" "

"my wife has moved here," duan yi said, although he was laughing, but his voice was like frost, "can't i come?" "

zhao xianghai looked at his expression, remembered the cracking sound he had just heard, held his breath, and said as calmly as possible: "is chen li in the bedroom?" i look at him. "

"no need," duan yi reached out to stop zhao xianghai, "he is sleeping, don't disturb him." "

"is it?"

"he has a fever and is talking nonsense," duan yi shrugged, "i may not be able to entertain you today, general manager zhao, please come back." "

zhao xianghai was not a fool, and he would not believe a word of this excuse.

the more duan yi didn't want him to go in, the more he felt that there was something wrong inside.

"is chen li sick?" zhao xianghai smiled deeply, "as my subordinate, i should care about him." duan always don't have to worry, i will go at a glance. "

after saying that, zhao xianghai directly grasped duan yi's wrist and pushed his arm away.

duan yi frowned, just wanted to push back, on the other side, an arm grabbed duan yi's shoulder, and then, xiao ye's magnetic voice sounded with a smile: "duan zong, my haige spine is not very good, can't stand others to push and shove, if there is anything, you might as well talk to me." "

with that, xiao ye skimmed his head and gave zhao xianghai a look.

zhao xianghai understood that xiao ye meant to let himself hurry in to see the situation, and here he was carrying.

taking advantage of duan yi's free time being pulled by xiao ye, zhao xianghai quickly opened the bedroom door.

inside the door was dim, only the bedside lamp was still dimming. on the single bed, chen li did not wear a single pair of pants, and his legs were wide open. and his hands, tied to the bedpost, and a towel stuffed in his mouth, were extremely embarrassed.

"chen li," zhao xianghai's eyes widened in shock, and he hurried forward, "how do you... don't be afraid, i'll unravel it for you. "

he quickly untied the tie tied to chen li's wrist and wrapped chen li's entire body with a quilt.

chen li's face was extremely pale and miserable, he was breathing heavily, and his whole body was trembling.

a person who was originally in a very poor psychological state suffered such inhuman insults, zhao xianghai looked at this abnormal whiteness on chen li's face and felt that he seemed to be on the verge of mental collapse.

he hugged chen li and patted him on the back: "don't worry, i'm here, don't be afraid, don't be afraid..."