chapter 115 you don't have to go inching forward

at dawn the next day, zhao xianghai got up.

he had just finished washing, changed his clothes, and as soon as he entered the kitchen, he smelled a smell of burnt.

there were figures dangling in the kitchen.

zhao xianghai pulled open the sliding door and looked at it, and he was shocked.

xiao ye didn't know which tendon was twitching, he got up earlier than him, the outside of the black shirt of the suit pants was covered with the apron he usually wore, holding the spatula, looking at the food in the pot that had begun to burn black, a little overwhelmed.

xiao ye heard the noise behind him, turned his head, saw that it was zhao xianghai, and suddenly opened a smile: "brother hai, you are up." "

"what are you doing?"

"prepare breakfast for you and your daughter," xiao ye had a glint in his eyes, "wait... i'm done, i'm almost done. "

zhao xianghai looked at the lump of things that xiao ye had made and twisted his eyebrows: "the eggs are going to burn." "

xiao ye turned his head violently, his expression was tense, and his movements began to stir up somewhat jerkily.

zhao xianghai shook his head, walked over to him, and grabbed the spatula: "you rest, i will come." remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

xiao ye helplessly threw up his hands, looked at zhao xianghai lisuo's skillful movements, and smiled: "it seems that i want to catch up with your craft, and i am still studious." "

zhao xianghai fried the egg quietly and did not speak.

xiao yeye moved his head, standing behind zhao xianghai, his hands quietly wrapped around the sides of his waist, resting his head on his shoulder: "you at least give me a chance to exercise." "

zhao xianghai felt xiao ye's affectionate move, and the action was obviously stiff.

he took out a free hand, slapped xiao yehuan's hand around his waist, and said coldly, "don't be inching forward." "

a trace of loss welled up in xiao ye's eyes.

he let go of his hand, still resting his head on zhao xianghai, and said in a muffled voice, "well, i know..."

at breakfast, lele seemed very excited.

this little girl is looking forward to the upcoming wild scenery and birthday party.

zhao xianghai looked at her excited and shook his head with some laughter.

fast forward to lele's birthday, zhao xianghai began to make preparations at noon.

he called in a few life assistants and rearranged the house together, hung up balloons with colored stripes, pulled up special banners, and laid out the party supplies that had been predetermined in advance.

as he was gluing the balloon against the wall, he looked through the glass wall and saw xiao ye's car slowly coming in from outside.

xiao ye parked the car, got out of the car, and quickly walked into the house.

zhao xianghai watched him walk to his side and raised an eyebrow: "you don't mean that there is a year-end meeting, and there is no time today?" "

"the meeting was postponed for two hours," xiao ye smiled, "there is nothing else to do while staying in the company, just come back and start." is there anything i can do? "

zhao xianghai snorted softly and turned his head back: "i have arranged things almost completely, there is nothing to do." "

xiao ye leaned closer, his eyes eager, "brother hai, you can give me something to do." it doesn't matter what dirty work is. "

zhao xianghai looked at him fixedly for a long time: "go and move the boxes of miscellaneous things outside." "

xiao ye yile: "okay." "

he walked out the door with brisk steps, and his face was also full of smiles, as if he were not moving things and doing chores, but going to have fun.

when he had finished moving a few boxes of things, he took a breath: "just put things here?" "

"okay," zhao xianghai nodded, "if you're okay again, go and help assistant wang decorate the courtyard, they're still busy there." "

xiao ye said hmmm, raised his legs to go.

before leaving, he coughed, stopped his steps, and asked expectantly, "brother hai, did you see the gift i gave you last time?" "

zhao xianghai was busy with the work at hand, and casually coped: "look, the drill watch is very beautiful." "

"what about the book," xiao ye's heart beat faster, "did you read the book?" "

"books?" zhao xianghai was stunned, and then remembered that in addition to giving him a drill watch, xiao ye also attached a book on psychological healing.

he shook his head: "i haven't seen it yet, i haven't needed chicken soup for the soul much lately." "

xiao ye's eyes suddenly revealed a hint of disappointment.

"hai ge."

xiao ye was about to speak when a male voice interrupted him.

he turned his head to see that yang jiali and ye ting, who had been absent for a long time, were already standing at the door of the house.

yang jiali was wearing a beige sweatshirt, and his hair was cut short, looking very refreshing. ye ting was still in a suit and leather shoes, holding yang jiali's hand, and a pair of eyes were also tightly fixed on yang jiali's body, as if he was afraid that he would run.