chapter 109 i am the best choice

guan changfeng's expression changed.

he gently put the bowl aside, and his eyes were deep and indiscernible: "brother hai, do you think that it is i who drugged xiao ye?" 

zhao xianghai looked up at him slightly, looking calm.

"why do you think so," guan changfeng smiled again in his eyes, "obviously it is fu zhouming who is eager for the throne themselves, and then..."

"guan changfeng, i am not someone else, i will not be easily deceived," zhao xianghai said softly, "fu zhouming was only used as a gun, and it was you who stood behind him and instigated everything." "

guan changfeng narrowed his eyes: "is it? "

"rest assured, you're doing a clean job, so i don't actually have any evidence," zhao xianghaed to hayd, "but... first let xiao ye passively have a physical relationship with others, and then reveal all this to me, hoping that xiao ye and i would completely separate. not many people can have such a motive. coupled with the fact that xiao ye told me that fu zhouming still refuses to say anything, that means that the person who instigated him to do so must not be small in power, at least on a par with xiao ye, otherwise fu zhouming would not be so embarrassed and shaken. you say look, who else but you are? "

guan changfeng looked at zhao xianghai's penetrating eyes for a long time and smiled twice.

"sure enough, it is the hai brother i know," guan changfeng said in a lower tone, "obviously no actual clues have been found, and logic alone can see the whole thing clearly." "

zhao xianghai tickled the corners of his lips and did not speak.

guan changfeng sighed, "brother hai, i really have no malice. you can see these things i have done thoroughly, but how can you not understand that xiao ye really does not deserve you, nor does he deserve to have your trust again. he is essentially a person with a heart, even if he pretends to be loyal now, in a few years, he will still fight with others. 

"no matter what xiao ye's essence is, it is not a reason for you to give him that kind of dirty medicine," zhao xianghai's eyes turned cold, "i have my own judgment, don't worry about you." 

guan changfeng shrugged, "but i see that you seem to be about to accept him again." 

"it's none of your business," zhao xianghai said in a particularly distant tone, "i'm sorry, i want to rest now." 

guan changfeng's throat knot rolled a little.

he gently stepped forward, one hand across the quilt, wrapped around zhao xianghai's waist, and the possessiveness in his eyes became more and more intense: "i said that i will always be loyal to you." with me, i will only have you alone. are you really reluctant to consider me? "

"i wouldn't have thought about it before," zhao xianghai glanced at him obliquely, "now, i won't even think about it." 

guan changfeng got closer and closer, and his posture became more and more ambiguous. as long as he bowed his head, he could kiss the corner of zhao xianghai's lips: "brother hai, i am so disappointed that you rejected me so resolutely." 

as he spoke, he forcibly shook zhao xianghai's hand, with a fiery look in his eyes: "i have met so many people, brother hai, only you are the man who really moved me." if you reject me, i will refuse, and one day you will find that xiao ye's problems cannot be changed, and i am your best choice. "

"bang—"

the door of the ward was suddenly pushed open violently, smashing to the side, making a loud noise.

guan changfeng subconsciously turned his head, and before anyone could see clearly, the collar of the suit was fiercely pulled up.

xiao ye's angry voice immediately sounded, guan changfeng, what the do you want to do! "

"let go," guan changfeng coldly swept xiao ye, "i'll come and see brother hai and send him something." "

"do you have to get so close to delivering something?"

as soon as xiao ye thought about what he had just seen, guan changfeng pressing against his hai brother and seemingly about to kiss him, he felt that his whole heart was about to explode.

"you're too sensitive," guan changfeng waved away xiao ye's hand, "there's nothing to do." "

xiao yeyin's face was calm, like a beast that had been invaded by the territory, and his teeth were clenching and creaking, which was obviously extremely angry.

guan changfeng ignored him, but turned to zhao xianghai and said, "brother hai, that porridge is good, there is no problem." you must know that no one will count you, so eat with peace of mind and recover as soon as possible. "

with that, he smiled and turned to leave.

xiao ye watched fiercely as guan changfeng's back disappeared.

subsequently, he hurried to zhao xianghai: "what did he say to you?" "

"nothing."

xiao ye furrowed his brows tightly, took off his coat and shoes, lay down beside zhao xianghai, pulled the man over, and leaned into his arms: "you tell me!"